TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On its way

greggara

MM sent me an email this AM saying he spoke with the railyard and the train is scheduled for Tues.Then they have to load on a car carrier etc..so at least this week still looks good.MM said could be in Perry,which is 80 miles from Atl Wed--God willing and the creek dont rise,as they say in the South.If they do ge here,Ill try and go by the railyard and get a pic of them sitting on the train.

:happy feet: :drool::shift::lurk:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got word that my car was released but never shipped. As far as MM knows its sitting on a rail car in MI.

To be honest I am losing excitement about this car at this point.

man thats terrible--my conversation with him (emails) mentioned 2 cars---HMMM!!

car shows up at dealer outside buffalo ny, dealer says they didn't know it was shipped black coupe black stripes low number 104xxx first one in this area , mine is suppose to be next just arrived monday morning early salesman called come take alook . owner had not seen yet driver brought from mich still unloading when i gor there

car shows up at dealer outside buffalo ny, dealer says they didn't know it was shipped black coupe black stripes low number 104xxx first one in this area , mine is suppose to be next just arrived monday morning early salesman called come take alook . owner had not seen yet driver brought from mich still unloading when i gor there

:headscratch::headscratch:

Please tell me that English isn't your first language.

Heck, I ordered mine on January 2d and still don't have it!!!!! Last six of VIN are 105907 (yes, pretty darn early) and confirmed today that it was on the ramp at Flat Rock. So far, I've had 3 different build dates (finally built on May 5th) and 5 different delivery dates and don't have it yet. I even know the ramp number that its on (51) at the assembly plant but it might as well be on the dark side of the moon for all I can do about it. I guess if its on the ramp, it should be moving within a day or two right? Anyone know about this?

As some of us mentioned earlier, these cars are being shipped in no particular order other than where they sit in the lot at AAI. So it seems as though the early builds may get shipped later, for two reasons: they had to be pulled to get the air bag cover and clutch spring mods done; and they are not parked near the rail ramps. But I'm just swagging this....

Heck, I ordered mine on January 2d and still don't have it!!!!! Last six of VIN are 105907 (yes, pretty darn early) and confirmed today that it was on the ramp at Flat Rock. So far, I've had 3 different build dates (finally built on May 5th) and 5 different delivery dates and don't have it yet. I even know the ramp number that its on (51) at the assembly plant but it might as well be on the dark side of the moon for all I can do about it. I guess if its on the ramp, it should be moving within a day or two right? Anyone know about this?

As some of us mentioned earlier, these cars are being shipped in no particular order other than where they sit in the lot at AAI. So it seems as though the early builds may get shipped later, for two reasons: they had to be pulled to get the air bag cover and clutch spring mods done; and they are not parked near the rail ramps. But I'm just swagging this....

post-25293-1245172273_thumb.jpg

post-25293-1245172273_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to see one of the "Jersey Boys" is getting their car... That means they actually know where NJ is, and how to get here from Michigan... My car is due to be here Friday, so I guess there is still hope for a VERY Happy Fathers Day for me...

I'm glad to see one of the "Jersey Boys" is getting their car... That means they actually know where NJ is, and how to get here from Michigan... My car is due to be here Friday, so I guess there is still hope for a VERY Happy Fathers Day for me...

LOL actually that is OH. I am flying out there tomorrow and driving home...

Talked with my dealer today and mine is in Altanta and scheduled to go to Meridian Ms and hopefully get it by this weekend. Ordered on 23 Feb and had a build date of the 1st week of June Vin # 1ZVBP8KS8A5121751

We're probably on the same train--MM told me mine is here as of today (ATL).They could roll a truck till Thursday AM,so Im getting it Friday.I may go to the railyard and see if i can get some pics on the train---whats your color.My build was 6/3

Hey, Cobra09! I think it's time to start betting on who will receive theirs LAST! My VIN is 119647, build date 6 May 2009. I have been left totally in the dark as well. I'll bet I get mine after you....

Hey Guys thanks for the pick me up :happy feet: Get's kinda depressing hearing all these deliveries and Ford acting as if they have no clue on mine. We may be the 3 Musketeers. :headscratch:

cobra09

almost forgot March 9 build.

We're probably on the same train--MM told me mine is here as of today (ATL).They could roll a truck till Thursday AM,so Im getting it Friday.I may go to the railyard and see if i can get some pics on the train---whats your color.My build was 6/3

Mine is a Vert Sterling Gray with Silver Stripes

OK, everyone, place your bets. Of the current crop, who is going to be the LAST?

User name.........VIN............Build........State

Baby Gorilla.......119647.......6 May.......VA

Cobra09............104196.......9 March.....GA

greggara...........106351.......6 May........MA

zeindog.............11578?........7 May........NJ

Still Intense.......105907........5 May.......SC

Anyone else want to join the list?

OK, everyone, place your bets. Of the current crop, who is going to be the LAST?

User name.........VIN............Build........State

Baby Gorilla.......119647.......6 May.......VA

Cobra09............104196.......9 March.....GA

greggara...........106351.......6 May........MA

zeindog.............11578?........7 May........NJ

Still Intense.......105907........5 May.......SC

Anyone else want to join the list?

Good Job Baby G! :happy feet: So far we are the 5 compadres :hysterical:

Looks like by the build dates I could be called the Old Man and the Sea :hysterical:

Keep up the good work it relieves some of the anxiety for me. :confused:

Cobra09

Archived