TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR exaust done at Carlisle PA. car show

Guest hfrosso

Guest hfrosso

I just had my exaust replaced with the Shelby KR or FRPP -FR500S mufflers.

Just had the luck to be at the right place and the right time a guess.

Shelby photojournalist Jerry Heasley was there and took pictures of the swap and an interview with me,

the hole thng is going to be feature in the "Mustang and Fords Auto Trader" (don't know what month yet,he said maybe october)

here are some pictures!!

post-20695-1244476906_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244476977_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244477053_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244477228_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244477244_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244476906_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244476977_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244477053_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244477228_thumb.jpg

post-20695-1244477244_thumb.jpg

Shelby photojournalist Jerry Heasley was there and took pictures of the swap and an interview with me,

the hole thng is going to be feature in the "Mustang and Fords Auto Trader" (don't know what month yet,he said maybe october)

here are some pictures!!

Awesome H, was this right after I talked to you on the phone?

Cant wait to hear them!

Congrats my friend, she is looking great!

Guest hfrosso
Good for you!!! I saw you there driving around I guess you were looking for a parking spot at the time, or maybe going to get the ehaust on.

Thank's!!

I got this done on Sunday around 11:00 , then i left after the car was done

Guest hfrosso
Awesome H, was this right after I talked to you on the phone?

Cant wait to hear them!

Congrats my friend, she is looking great!

Thank you wicked!!!

Yes , after we talk on the phone , i was still not decided betwen the brakes or the exaust.

The exaust was a better deal after all!!!! :happy feet:

Can't beat the smile off my face when the car was turned back on !!!

no regret's the sound is awsome!!!!!

I'll get in touch with you by the end of the week!!!

Guest hfrosso
You're gonna love them! My neighbor told me that he can hear me from what seems like "miles" away! :) Wait until they get a little broke in and you lay into it...

I'm already loving them!! i've been thinking on changing the mufflers for a while, just couldn't decide on witch one,i'm glad i got this one.

The guys that did the install told me that it wouldn't be much louder than the stock, I think it is much louder and better sound than the stock mufflers.

I might have to invest in an exhaust. I was hesitant becuase I liked the stock sound, but now I can not even hear it over the Supercharger Whine.

Although I do like the Supercharger whine, it would be nice to hear the exhaust when I nail it.

I'm already loving them!! i've been thinking on changing the mufflers for a while, just couldn't decide on witch one,i'm glad i got this one.

The guys that did the install told me that it wouldn't be much louder than the stock, I think it is much louder and better sound than the stock mufflers.

Under idle and mild acceleration they're pretty much on par for stock. I think they very distinguishable under WOT. The stock have more of a "snap" to them and these are a little throatier/deeper.

Guest hfrosso
Under idle and mild acceleration they're pretty much on par for stock. I think they very distinguishable under WOT. The stock have more of a "snap" to them and these are a little throatier/deeper.

Did you add them before or after the SC?? if it where before does the exaust sound louder or the same???

here are some pictures!!

:happy feet: :peelout:

Did you add them before or after the SC?? if it where before does the exaust sound louder or the same???

I had them before the S/C. They got a little louder with the S/C but not much. The only real thing I notice is sort of this "vortex" sound of the exhaust at highway speeds, but that's due to the gears I have, the RPM's, boost that attribute to that.

Guest hfrosso
I had them before the S/C. They got a little louder with the S/C but not much. The only real thing I notice is sort of this "vortex" sound of the exhaust at highway speeds, but that's due to the gears I have, the RPM's, boost that attribute to that.

i've drove 3 hours with them on coming back from the show on sunday, and the more i hear them the more i like them.

(even my wife like's the sound better!!!!!) :dance:

Guest hfrosso
Hey. I parked next to you at Carlisle...spoke briefly as we were both leaving.

It was nice to meet you, too bad you're going back home already.

well there's always next year!!

how do you like the new brakes???

planing on getting them installed next.

Guest hfrosso
How much for this exhaust and where is the best place to buy it?

Thanks

Bill

you can get them from FRPP catalog they are the FR500S mufflers or # M-5230-S

I got mines installed for 599.

it doesn't look like it's too dificult too install yoursef.

Archived