TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My first Mustang ...2007 GT

GTShred

I just joined the site and Im really pumped.

Ive been a Mustang fan my whole life and finally just decided life is too short....I recently lost my mother and realized I wanted to experience owning this amazing vehicle. I just recieved my 2007 GT Redfire with White Stripe....and let me tell you, this car is not only quick....but a true muscle car Ive always wanted to own....kick ass

My dad and I took this baby out a few days ago and just opened it up. My dad is a killer 5 speed driver and we enjoyed a day of pure bliss....

The only mods Ive made since getting it is custom chrome footpedals and dashboard chrome accents. The car has all the packages....Interior, California, Performance, etc....Sweet!

Proud to be here. Im off for a drive. Id love to hear from new and old stang owners, etc....

I live in LI New York...

PG

Heres a few pix...will add more ...

th_Mustang_003.jpg

th_Mustang_001.jpg

th_Mustang_005.jpg

I just joined the site and Im really pumped.

Ive been a Mustang fan my whole life and finally just decided life is too short....I recently lost my mother and realized I wanted to experience owning this amazing vehicle. I just recieved my 2007 GT Redfire with White Stripe....and let me tell you, this car is not only quick....but a true muscle car Ive always wanted to own....kick ass

The only mods Ive made since getting it is custom chrome footpedals and dashboard chrome accents.

Proud to be here. Im off for a drive. Id love to hear from new and old stang owners, etc....

I live in LI New York...

PG

Heres a few pix...

th_Mustang_003.jpg

th_Mustang_001.jpg

First let me say sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mother to cancer two years ago so I can understand what your going through.

Nice Stang and welcome to the site!!!

I just ordered my Satin Silver 07 GT and have quite a while to wait before it comes in. :banghead:

Still hasn't stopped me from ordering parts for it though!!! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Welcome PG,

Very sorry about your Mom. I hope the car helps you un-wind from it all. Glad to have ya here. We have a 07 GT also. They are great fun. I like the stripe and the Red you picked out. When you get some time post up a couple more photos. Heres a photo of our GT/CS. Wifeys ride.

Rob

Hi Rob - very sorry for your loss.

Welcome to a very happening Mustang site.

Love your car. Sweet!

LI? I used to street race on Sunrise Highway in Mineola when I was a teen - way back in the '60s.

Hang around here when you can. Great group here.

Ruf -

post-4913-1164415925_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1164415925_thumb.jpg

:happy feet:

Right on all....

Im happy to be here. Plan on getting the feel of the car some more driving this wknd.

I never felt anything that equals such a roar of the V8 Stang engine....

Hey Rob, post a pix of your Shelby Grabber

It was between a Grabber GT or the one i got. I love the Red Fire and white stripe....but i have a thing for the Orange as well.

Peter

:happy feet:

Right on all....

Im happy to be here. Plan on getting the feel of the car some more driving this wknd.

I never felt anything that equals such a roar of the V8 Stang engine....

Hey Rob, post a pix of your Shelby Grabber

It was between a Grabber GT or the one i got. I love the Red Fire and white stripe....but i have a thing for the Orange as well.

Peter

Peter,

My GO is on order and will be here in Q1 I hope.

Rob

Archived