look's nice!!!

What are the HP numbers????

IMG_7707.JPG

IMG_7709.JPG

Pics of the Supercharger

IMG_7706.JPG

Pics of the Shelby Guage Package and CSM plate

Looks good, works good!

Just curious did they ever live up to their claims of highest HP per PSI boost?

Did you get yours on the Dyno? What type of power did you get?

By the way looks great, they lost my business due to the disaster they had in the beginning.

I had one installed. Kit #25. Works and performs as advertised and its a whole lot of fun. Wnenn

Any timeslips from the dragstrip yet? I was talking to a guy who had one on a GT who was claiming some really good numbers...

Guest hfrosso
+1 Those coil covers are pretty ugly IMO.

This looks awesome. That doesn't look like the stock brace to me though. :headscratch:

That's because it's not.

That's the V6 strut tower brace.

The SGT brace won't fit. The v-6 is the same as the Bullitt brace and provides an additional 2.5" clearance. There is about 3/8" between the blower and the STB. I don't know the HP numbers yet. I have the 5 psi tune in it. Don't know if I'll ever have it dyno'd. It feels good and is much stronger than my other SGT and not as strong as my GT500. The car now has the go to go with the way it drives.

The SGT brace won't fit. The v-6 is the same as the Bullitt brace and provides an additional 2.5" clearance. There is about 3/8" between the blower and the STB. I don't know the HP numbers yet. I have the 5 psi tune in it. Don't know if I'll ever have it dyno'd. It feels good and is much stronger than my other SGT and not as strong as my GT500. The car now has the go to go with the way it drives.

That's a bummer. I thought for sure that this thing would fit under the stock brace. :headscratch:

I'm just glad that there was a FORD Racing STB available that cleared the Blower. I only determined it would fit by a catalogue that had the dimensions and by an ad for the blower that said that the blower would work with a Bullitt brace. This is all very new. I've put about 150 miles on the car since the blower was installed. So far so good.

Very good, but still not any better than the Whipple. Their claims in the beginning were they would blow the competition away from a HP per PSI standpoint. I have the 550hp Whipple that is comparable to their upgraded system and I am producing more power with the same PSI. Great unit, but their initial claims hurt their reputation in my opinion.

449 RWHP and 425 RWTQ SAE Corrected...With the addition of the 3.25" pulley, we were able to load our tune in (with some changes to ensure safety on both the bottom end of the motor and to extend transmission life as much as possible).

475 RWHP and 440 RWTQ SAE Corrected

Those numbers were from an automatic 07 GT on a dynojet. What does a Whipple make on an automatic?

Comparing to a Gen2 whipple? The Stage 2 kit is VERY similar. Boost level might be about a half pound higher all the way across the board, to get to the same results, but I think with the addition of the Edelbrock throttle body, and larger intercooler surface area, and price tag, the Edelbrock is the way to go. Not knocking the whipple kit whatsoever, they have their own advantages.

Based on this comment from Tillman it appears that it would be about the same Power as the Whipple, but would need a little more boost.

Very good, but still not any better than the Whipple. Their claims in the beginning were they would blow the competition away from a HP per PSI standpoint. I have the 550hp Whipple that is comparable to their upgraded system and I am producing more power with the same PSI. Great unit, but their initial claims hurt their reputation in my opinion.

What's the PSI on the Whipple 550, 11lbs?

The original selling point of the Edelbrock was to obtain more HP with less boost, I believe 5 PSI. Many thought that would be great for the longevity of the engine. Now apparently they are turning numbers close to the whipple but with the same or more PSI which effects longevity.

Those numbers were from an automatic 07 GT on a dynojet. What does a Whipple make on an automatic?

Kinda answered my own question.

Keep in mind, this means our Stage 1 System produces over 475-480RWHP and 440-450RWTQ SAE Corrected on a Dynojet for Manual Vehicles!

Our Stage 2 System produces over 500-505RWHP and 455-465RWTQ SAE Corrected on a Dynojet for Manual Vehicles!

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=482143

So what does a Whipple equipped manual make in comparison?

Comparing to a Gen2 whipple? The Stage 2 kit is VERY similar. Boost level might be about a half pound higher all the way across the board, to get to the same results, but I think with the addition of the Edelbrock throttle body, and larger intercooler surface area, and price tag, the Edelbrock is the way to go. Not knocking the whipple kit whatsoever, they have their own advantages.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpost.php...mp;postcount=12

Archived