TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SS0326 is Home

Whats up with the white striping?? I was told that the striping was only flat black. How did you get the white??

It had black stripes when it was completed as a SS. Some mods have been added since the SS conversion, one of them being the white stripes. White was preferred since its 40 year old sister, presently waiting restoration, is white with blue stripes.

Fantastic looking car mate.

I think you did the right thing for you, adding the white stripes if you want to. She looks brilliant.

And still a SS at heart.

Enjoy and drive safe.

Nice job going with the white stripes, it looks great, what made you decide on the black out in lieu of the scoops.?

N-joy the beast and make the challenger and camaro envious, those Z06 cars are a tough nut though.

Nice job going with the white stripes, it looks great, what made you decide on the black out in lieu of the scoops.?

N-joy the beast and make the challenger and camaro envious, those Z06 cars are a tough nut though.

I initially went with the side scoops but when the deposit was laid down I changed to block offs. No regrets now either. IMO, that was the right thing for this car.

I've found them to be quite easy to handle on the track.

Congrats Shelby Owner, she's a real beauty. I also prefer the black outs over the scoops.

:happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

They both look great, I have yet to see a Snake here in Michigan, or even a KR as far as that goes, other than the ones rotting away at the dealers.

I guy in my sub owns a Saleen Extreme, nice car, very quick, but you could tell that when driving the 5.4L and the 4.6L the 5.4. has more to offer. no offense to the awesome Saleen

Archived