TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 hold up resolved

samg

I have some interesting info from a very reliable source who works directly with the program. I was told earlier that the problem was a calibration issue. Please don't ask, I can't give out source, sorry. I have seen the air bag on some GT Mustangs that were delivered and was dissappointed. Glad to hear that the problem is being addressed.

A Calibration issue with what? I have heard all these problems and people saying the cars are on hold again, if this is true why are they being shipped and explain why some people already have their cars if they are on hold? :headscratch::lurk:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have some interesting info from a very reliable source who works directly with the program. I was told earlier that the problem was a calibration issue. Please don't ask, I can't give out source, sorry. I have seen the air bag on some GT Mustangs that were delivered and was dissappointed. Glad to hear that the problem is being addressed.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :censored:

I was told about the calibration issue a couple of months ago. Its very frustrating for me to hear about other issues also. I'm waiting for my Grabber Blue with HID's and NAV. I have VIN number and build date, I just have to wait like everybody else. This issue must be resolved by now since most haven't heard about it. Remember, they added new knock sensors, might have had something to do with it, I don't know anymore than that. Remember that old saying: All good things come in time. :cry:

I was told about the calibration issue a couple of months ago. Its very frustrating for me to hear about other issues also. I'm waiting for my Grabber Blue with HID's and NAV. I have VIN number and build date, I just have to wait like everybody else. This issue must be resolved by now since most haven't heard about it. Remember, they added new knock sensors, might have had something to do with it, I don't know anymore than that. Remember that old saying: All good things come in time. :cry:

I wonder if it is because the 2010 did not meet the 540 Hp target, so the RPM limit was artificially increased via fuel shut off to get 540 even though the redline on the tach will only get you to 520 Hp. The shift light is a little funky too as a result of that tweaking. It could be this is still giving them problems. Dunno.

I wonder if it is because the 2010 did not meet the 540 Hp target, so the RPM limit was artificially increased via fuel shut off to get 540 even though the redline on the tach will only get you to 520 Hp. The shift light is a little funky too as a result of that tweaking. It could be this is still giving them problems. Dunno.

:headscratch:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :headscratch:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :headscratch:

This is the first year that the GT500 has recieved a "factory" cold air intake as you know. In order to match the same HP as the 2009 KR that has a Ford racing CAI on it......they had to tweak the system. Maybe they should of just put the Ford Racing CAI on it.

I don't know if this is creating any problems....but I do know it was an issue at one time.

This is the first year that the GT500 has recieved a "factory" cold air intake as you know. In order to match the same HP as the 2009 KR that has a Ford racing CAI on it......they had to tweak the system. Maybe they should of just put the Ford Racing CAI on it.

I don't know if this is creating any problems....but I do know it was an issue at one time.

You are obviously in the know so is there any other interesting info you can share? :lurk:

You are obviously in the know so is there any other interesting info you can share? :lurk:

The 2010 does not have the blower whine. Seems that noise bothered a couple people so they got rid of it.

I personally like the whine. :)

th_ab967db8.jpg

The 2010 does not have the blower whine. Seems that noise bothered a couple people so they got rid of it.

I would have just gotten rid of those people... The supercharger whine is sweet sweet music to my ears!!

I sure hope everyone gets thier 10's soon.... My god, I would have gone off the deep end by now with all the waiting and different stories on what the probs are...

Hang in there dudes!!

Archived