TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oldest Surviving Original Owner of a Shelby Mustang?

How many original Shelby owners get to see 100 years of age?

Today, my grandmother, the original owner of 67GT500-0537 is celebrating

100 Amazing Years!

post-24107-1244325282_thumb.jpg

Born on this day in 1909, this incredible woman, who purchased the car for my father in 1967, has some extraordinary stories to tell. I never tire of listening to her. And while the car is no longer within the family, I do keep in regular contact with the current owner, whom I found with the help of the 1997 SAAC World Registry.

I just thought this was too important an event to not share with my Shelby family.

100 Amazing Years!

Born on this day in 1909, this incredible woman, who purchased the car for my father in 1967, has some extraordinary stories to tell. I never tire of listening to her. And while the car is no longer within the family, I do keep in regular contact with the current owner, whom I found with the help of the 1997 SAAC World Registry.

I just thought this was too important an event to not share with my Shelby family.

God love her...The old are so full of knowledge people need to listen to them

more...Great story thanks for sharing...Welcome aboard

100 Amazing Years!

Congrats. Great story and welcome to Team Shelby. Wouldn't it be great to buy that car and bring it back into your family? Any chance?

Archived