1. 1. Color Ordered

• Black
    • Silver
    • Grabber Blue
    • Kona Blue
    • White
    • Grey
    • Torch Red

If you have already placed your order please click on the color you ordered. I would bet Grabber Blue will be # 1 although I orderd Torch Red. It was a tough decision between the Red and Grabber Blue for me.

Thanks

Steve

Kona Blue with Silver stripes.......Coupe GO BLU

If you have already placed your order please click on the color you ordered. I would bet Grabber Blue will be # 1 although I orderd Torch Red. It was a tough decision between the Red and Grabber Blue for me.

Thanks

Steve

Sterling Grey - Stripe Delete

On a side note ... your Priorty level on your order form is real high (80)........apparently that is going to take a long time to get filled. You might want to see if they lower it (from 10-20).

Update on my torch red with silver stripes...dealer called today and the production date has been moved from the week of June 15th to the week of July 5th. OK by me.....maybe give them time to fix the early production cars and get them out to you guys that ordered some time ago.

44 votes and only 2 black? Wow, I'm suprised. Who's the other guy here that ordered the black gt500?

I ordered a black w/ black stripes. Almost changed it to white but Ford just accepted the dealer order so I can't change now.

44 votes and only 2 black? Wow, I'm suprised. Who's the other guy here that ordered the black gt500?

I AM THE OTHER BLACK - CANADA GUY - ordered feb 2 / built june 9 / delivery june 21- 28 black with silver coupe with hid / nav # 121592.

Archived