TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Numbers are in!! "Stimulus" Bill Officially A Failure...

Well, well, well... I am shocked....SHOCKED I tell ya...

Remember Obama's pork filled "Stimulus" bill that HAD to be passed ASAP!! We were all lectured that there wasn't time to debate it or read it or post it on the Internet (ANOTHER broken campaign promise).

Obama's bill was too important.

Well facts are facts and numbers don't lie.

The blue lines are from the Big O's Administration. The red are actual results.

Not even close... :nonono::nonono: Gee What a surprise!

stimulus_vs_unemployment_may2_thumb_410x250.gif

stimulus_vs_unemployment_may2_thumb_410x250.gif

Looks like exactly what they warned would happen! Things would get worse and prolong a recovery! And just think, we have not seen nothing yet!!!

Wait until it is time to have to start paying for all this spending! Huge inflation, higher interest rates, higher prices, higher taxes for ALL, more jobs lost, more companies going out of business, more middle class wiped out! Yep! CHANGE is coming and ain't gonna be pretty!

I am curious. We spent BILLIONS on Chrysler and GM to prevent bankruptcy. Then they went bankrupt anyway. Why did we not just let them go into Chapter 11 from the beginning and reorganize. The only thing that happened is we LOST BILLIONS and gave 55% of "Chrysler to the United Auto Workers and a percentage of Generous Motors to the United Auto Workers.

Is that the stimulus bill that was started on when good ole George was president? How did his "no banker left behind program" go? How much help did Georgey give Detroit automakers? Oh yea, I remember now. He gave them a photo op and then told them they needed to build cars that would sell better. Yep, it sounds like its all Obama's fault.

Is that the stimulus bill that was started on when good ole George was president? How did his "no banker left behind program" go? How much help did Georgey give Detroit automakers? Oh yea, I remember now. He gave them a photo op and then told them they needed to build cars that would sell better. Yep, it sounds like its all Obama's fault.

:boring::boring::boring::boring::boring::boring:

Well, well, well... I am shocked....SHOCKED I tell ya...

Remember Obama's pork filled "Stimulus" bill that HAD to be passed ASAP!! We were all lectured that there wasn't time to debate it or read it or post it on the Internet (ANOTHER broken campaign promise).

Obama's bill was too important.

Well facts are facts and numbers don't lie.

The blue lines are from the Big O's Administration. The red are actual results.

Not even close... :nonono::nonono: Gee What a surprise!

More "CONJECTURE AND OPINIAN"...................

I am curious. We spent BILLIONS on Chrysler and GM to prevent bankruptcy. Then they went bankrupt anyway. Why did we not just let them go into Chapter 11 from the beginning and reorganize. The only thing that happened is we LOST BILLIONS and gave 55% of "Chrysler to the United Auto Workers and a percentage of Generous Motors to the United Auto Workers.

It was political payback to the unions. Obama knew they would have to go bankrupt. It was just a mechanism to grease the unions. Same with "Card Check".

IF YOU FAIL, HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. It is pure cowardice to blame others for your own mistakes.

Here is a pic of the grounds around the mall in Washington after Obama gave a speech about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.....WTF?

Does that mean that jaydub will start taking responsibility for the failure of his posts? I doubt it. He prefers to just toss the initial Obama bomb and then run. There's similarity between all that garbage and Bush - Obama's economic policies. All that garbage was part of Obama's economic stimulus plan. The government had to pay people to clean up the mess. The American people hired Obama to clean up Bush's mess. I finally see the brilliance of Bush's plan. Screw things up real badly, and then pay people to clean it up.

Does that mean that jaydub will start taking responsibility for the failure of his posts? I doubt it. He prefers to just toss the initial Obama bomb (OB is not a bad guy, just incompetent) and then run. There's similarity between all that garbage and Bush - Obama's economic policies (Is there an actual policy or just send money to his buddies). All that garbage was part of Obama's economic stimulus plan. The government had to pay people (insert ACORN Here) to clean up the mess. The American people hired Obama to clean up Bush's mess(So far, not working, although the gas prices are going up again. Is OB in the pocket of big Oil?). I finally see the brilliance of Bush's plan. Screw things up real badly, and then pay people to clean it up.

And of course, will Dems take responsibilities for the last two years? You always seem to leave out, they were in control. They made a lot pf promises that they did not keep but, you give them a pass? This is the problem with America today, we stand by party leaders rather then hold them accountable. I would rather the Republican party go out of buisness than I would support them they screw up. That being said, Democrats are selling us all out to special interests

And of course, will Dems take responsibilities for the last two years? You always seem to leave out, they were in control. They made a lot pf promises that they did not keep but, you give them a pass? This is the problem with America today, we stand by party leaders rather then hold them accountable. I would rather the Republican party go out of buisness than I would support them they screw up. That being said, Democrats are selling us all out to special interests

I'm not giving anyone a pass. Like I said before. If Clinton had spent more time on Bin Laden, and less on Monica, Bush wouldn't have inherited Clinton's mess. The Democrats are just selling us out to different special interest than the Republicans did. It's the same procedure, just different players.

Actually the failures are McCain/Pallin and all the right wingers who voted for them. Bet the right wingers are still bitter and angry today. Now those are the true losers! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

America has been the big loosers in this. Not to say it would have been different with McCain. When will we get this??

I'm not giving anyone a pass. Like I said before. If Clinton had spent more time on Bin Laden, and less on Monica, Bush wouldn't have inherited Clinton's mess. The Democrats are just selling us out to different special interest than the Republicans did. It's the same procedure, just different players.

I know you not. We all need to be unanimous in slamming all who sell us out and, that is not likely to happen. When the Tea parties were going on, they were all attributed to the right. Not true, it was a good cross section of people. The media sees how dangerous that would be, that Americans can agree on something, we would not want that would we?

I know you not. We all need to be unanimous in slamming all who sell us out and, that is not likely to happen. When the Tea parties were going on, they were all attributed to the right. Not true, it was a good cross section of people. The media sees how dangerous that would be, that Americans can agree on something, we would not want that would we?

Tim, you are a very reasoned person. I appreciate your thoughtful and considerate posts. You are a good example to all of us.

I am hearing of many grassroots organizations springing up that are working to restore America to what it was meant to be. A place where the individual is given the opportunity to take the hand they are dealt and make the most of it, regardless of birthright. These groups are non-partisan. (i.e. Democrats, Republicans and Independents) Our government has grown both under Republican and Democratic control into something that is perpetuating itself by buying re-election votes with our money.

I hope we all turn off American Idol and wake up before it's too late and we're all serfs.

When Clinton went after Osama it was Republicans like Newt Gingrinch who were poo pooing it saying it was a move to distract from Monica. Clinton was saying, NO the threat is REAL. Meanwhile old Newt is banging some broad on the side while his wife dies of cancer. What a guy. Maybe Republicans should stop obsessing about the Presidents sex life and keep there eye on the ball. Maybe BUSH should have read the memo that said "Bin Laden determined to attack in the United States"...cant be any clearer and yet it happened anyway. Bush and Condi and his whole dysfunctional crew were asleep at the switch, too busy vacationing in Texas and patting themselves on the back for stealing the election. On September 11 they were a day late and a dollar short and the guy responsible is STILL OUT THERE.

All I hear from Republicans is how they are not responsible for the mess we are in. They talk about personal responsibility but when it comes time to take some, they all scatter. Republicans need to OWN their failures. What we are living with right now is 8 years of GROSS mismanagement of the US of A by Republicans. They have cost many people their jobs, fortunes and in some cases their very lives. They are hoping for things to get worse. They want to blame a guy who's only been in office 5 months for an 8 year spending spree.

This type of declaration of failure is ridiculous, its way premature. It MAY fail, but its way too early to determine that. What's sad is that some people are actually eager to see there own country fail so they can win another election. I guess they don't care how much people suffer as long as they get their way.

We need to have some patience and resolve. It took 8 years to get here, it wont get fixed in 5 months and some of these problems are deep, particularly in the car industry. We should all be working toward this together. Living in denial is not the answer. Neither is hoping for failure.

KC666

:rockon:

IF YOU FAIL, HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. It is pure cowardice to blame others for your own mistakes.

Here is a pic of the grounds around the mall in Washington after Obama gave a speech about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.....WTF?

Dear Mr Blackhawkpilot,

Do you realize how much this picture looks like New Orleans after Katrina. It wasn't the storm that was so frightening, but what the people did after it.

John

When Clinton went after Osama it was Republicans like Newt Gingrinch who were poo pooing it saying it was a move to distract from Monica. Clinton was saying, NO the threat is REAL. Meanwhile old Newt is banging some broad on the side while his wife dies of cancer. What a guy. Maybe Republicans should stop obsessing about the Presidents sex life and keep there eye on the ball. Maybe BUSH should have read the memo that said "Bin Laden determined to attack in the United States"...cant be any clearer and yet it happened anyway. Bush and Condi and his whole dysfunctional crew were asleep at the switch, too busy vacationing in Texas and patting themselves on the back for stealing the election. On September 11 they were a day late and a dollar short and the guy responsible is STILL OUT THERE.

All I hear from Republicans is how they are not responsible for the mess we are in. They talk about personal responsibility but when it comes time to take some, they all scatter. Republicans need to OWN their failures. What we are living with right now is 8 years of GROSS mismanagement of the US of A by Republicans. They have cost many people their jobs, fortunes and in some cases their very lives. They are hoping for things to get worse. They want to blame a guy who's only been in office 5 months for an 8 year spending spree.

This type of declaration of failure is ridiculous, its way premature. It MAY fail, but its way too early to determine that. What's sad is that some people are actually eager to see there own country fail so they can win another election. I guess they don't care how much people suffer as long as they get their way.

We need to have some patience and resolve. It took 8 years to get here, it wont get fixed in 5 months and some of these problems are deep, particularly in the car industry. We should all be working toward this together. Living in denial is not the answer. Neither is hoping for failure.

KC666

:rockon:

Ok, I've got it now. Billy Boy was scared of what Gingrich said? That's why he missed Bin Laden. If he would have left Monica and his other bimbos alone, Newt wouldn't have had any opportunity. Were all supposed to be working together now? But the radical left spent the last eight years bashing the president and not working together. Now they expect cooperation because Obama's in the White House?

Ok, I've got it now. Billy Boy was scared of what Gingrich said? That's why he missed Bin Laden. If he would have left Monica and his other bimbos alone, Newt wouldn't have had any opportunity. Were all supposed to be working together now? But the radical left spent the last eight years bashing the president and not working together. Now they expect cooperation because Obama's in the White House?

Really?

Do a search on "Bush" in the archives over all those years and let's just see how the "radical left" here bashed him!

Go for it!

Find all the anti-Bush topics and add them up! Make it easy on yourself and search for "Bush" as a topic.

Now, try to follow me...then search for "Obama" as a topic and add up!

For the purposes of this fun game we'll forgo the ones titled like this.

Yeah those crazy lefties were all over Bush here!

uh huh...

Well I was not on this site 8 years ago but I know the radical left tried to ridicule Bush for years. This includes the left wing politicians and the media. And you had people like Kennedy, Pelosi and Reid that publicly accused him of lying. Can you imagine that. Pelosi calling anyone a liar? Say what you want. Bush prosecuted an unpopular war but I believe he did it because he believed in the mission. I could be wrong but believe him to be a deeply religious and moral man. There were very few scandals in his administration.

Well I was not on this site 8 years ago but I know the radical left tried to ridicule Bush for years. This includes the left wing politicians and the media. And you had people like Kennedy, Pelosi and Reid that publicly accused him of lying. Can you imagine that. Pelosi calling anyone a liar? Say what you want. Bush prosecuted an unpopular war but I believe he did it because he believed in the mission. I could be wrong but believe him to be a deeply religious and moral man. There were very few scandals in his administration.

I don't doubt he's a deeply religious and moral man nor did I cast any dispersions on President Bush.

I'm not speaking for anyone, or any media, just the fine fellow members on this site, and I simply stated a fact that you can verify yourself!

ok...you got me there!

If we can get all regular Americans to understand how we are getting hosed by both parties, we can fix this. I dont hold much hope. As much information as we have available to us, the truth is harder than ever to find.

If we can get all regular Americans to understand how we are getting hosed by both parties, we can fix this. I dont hold much hope. As much information as we have available to us, the truth is harder than ever to find.

Agree, and the "truth" won't be found on right wing wacky, or left wing wacky, web sites and blogs.

People just need to open their eyes and the truth is right in front of them. Instead they are blinded like sheep sucking up everything they hear from the media. People treat this like they are playing a popularity game and each side is out to win no matter what the cost is. At the end of the day the only winners are the same corrupt politicians everyone keeps voting into office. The fact is they all need to be replaced!

Agree, and the "truth" won't be found on right wing wacky, or left wing wacky, web sites and blogs.

Very true, Our media has let us down. More interested in leading the public then educating.

Archived