TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stock SGT Dynos

For you that have them, would you mind posting them? I'm curious as to how much they deviate from one stock SGT to another.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to do one on mine before performance mods get added.

Thanks !!

well before the Novi, i was at 298/324 to the wheel with UD pulleys, JLT intake and 3.73 gears. btw.. they are for sale.

PM SENT :)

For you that have them, would you mind posting them? I'm curious as to how much they deviate from one stock SGT to another.

Just an FYI. There are too many variables between dynos makes, weather conditions, dyno operators, etc for a comparison that could be trusted.

Then when you add in one SGT having 500 miles compared to one with 27,000 miles, different gasoline grades/blends and any "forgotten" mods it just makes a comparison even worse.

I'm following your idea but unless the cars are exactly the same, dyno'd on the same dyno the same day you're going to get skewed results.

Just my 2.

Steve

Just an FYI. There are too many variables between dynos makes, weather conditions, dyno operators, etc for a comparison that could be trusted.

Then when you add in one SGT having 500 miles compared to one with 27,000 miles, different gasoline grades/blends and any "forgotten" mods it just makes a comparison even worse.

I'm following your idea but unless the cars are exactly the same, dyno'd on the same dyno the same day you're going to get skewed results.

Just my 2.

Steve

Yeah; I'll just go ahead and have mine done before adding mods.

Yeah; I'll just go ahead and have mine done before adding mods.

Sounds good and please post the results. My previous post wasn't meant to be a don't do it but more of a lets becareful that we don't get into my car makes 25hp more than yours type of thread.

You know AmyB talked before about installing a dyno at SAI. Perhaps I can bring that subject back up with her sometime. It would be cool if the cars left SAI with a dyno sheet as part of the post-consumer upgrades.

But then again a dyno did cause some headaches for the Series One cars :hide:

Steve

Sounds good and please post the results. My previous post wasn't meant to be a don't do it but more of a lets becareful that we don't get into my car makes 25hp more than yours type of thread.

You know AmyB talked before about installing a dyno at SAI. Perhaps I can bring that subject back up with her sometime. It would be cool if the cars left SAI with a dyno sheet as part of the post-consumer upgrades.

But then again a dyno did cause some headaches for the Series One cars :hide:

Steve

Agreed, it would have been cool to have one from SAI ! My car goes in this week for the hood stripe/scoop replacement. The Dyno will follow afterwards.

Archived