TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fully equipped Shelby GT price......

dgs113

I was just thinking......the base price for a 07 mustang gt is $27,550. A fully loaded Shelby GT appears to look and sound very similar to a Shelby CS6/8, which cost $14,999 for the entire package. So I'd guess that a Shelby GT with all the available upgrades from Shelby would cost $42,549 including the razor wheels and a superchager. However that probably wouldn't include the brake upgrade ($2000), gauge cluster, and front/rear brake duct kits as options (all prices still TBD). So if you wanted to get a Shelby GT with everything you are looking at atleast $45,000 and that doesnt include the Shaker 1000 or other options that would be done by Ford. So all in all this has the potential to be close to $50,000 prior to any ADM's tacked on. Does this make any sense to anyone else or do you guys think I'm way off base here? I'm just trying to figure out my finances because I'd love to have one but if I was going to get one, I'd have to do it right and get all the gadgets.

I was just thinking......the base price for a 07 mustang gt is $27,550. A fully loaded Shelby GT appears to look and sound very similar to a Shelby CS6/8, which cost $14,999 for the entire package. So I'd guess that a Shelby GT with all the available upgrades from Shelby would cost $42,549 including the razor wheels and a superchager. However that probably wouldn't include the brake upgrade ($2000), gauge cluster, and front/rear brake duct kits as options (all prices still TBD). So if you wanted to get a Shelby GT with everything you are looking at atleast $45,000 and that doesnt include the Shaker 1000 or other options that would be done by Ford. So all in all this has the potential to be close to $50,000 prior to any ADM's tacked on. Does this make any sense to anyone else or do you guys think I'm way off base here? I'm just trying to figure out my finances because I'd love to have one but if I was going to get one, I'd have to do it right and get all the gadgets.

I think you are about 12K - 15K High. The Shelby GT will be going for about 35K with some extras that could push it a couple thousand more. There is NO WAY this rig is going to MSRP for 50K.

I noticed that you are new to the site. Welcome aboard. There are acouple other threads on this site for the Shelby GT, check them out.

I checked with my local Ford dealer, and found the Fully equiped GT to be around $31000 for the coupe and Over $35000 for the vert. I can't imagine the Shelby option going for less than $5000 so the dealer can make money. It could go for twice that. Then you add the supercharger and you are well over $45000 before you add TTL and the dreaded ADM.

I checked with my local Ford dealer, and found the Fully equiped GT to be around $31000 for the coupe and Over $35000 for the vert. I can't imagine the Shelby option going for less than $5000 so the dealer can make money. It could go for twice that. Then you add the supercharger and you are well over $45000 before you add TTL and the dreaded ADM.

So, your saying that a 4.6L Shelby GT will MSRP for more money than a 5.4L Shelby GT500.

NOT.

Ford's price is 31k. Shelby's add price is unknown. The basic Shelby GT has no SC or brake mods from my understanding. If the basic Shelby GT is 36k, how much will the SC and GT-H hood add?

The SC and Hood Swap is not part of the package from what I am hearing. It is a Mod. You can throw all the Mods you want at the car thru SAI or any other outfit. AMY said the car will go for 35K +/- .

The SC and Hood Swap is not part of the package from what I am hearing. It is a Mod. You can throw all the Mods you want at the car thru SAI or any other outfit. AMY said the car will go for 35K +/- .

I understand, however this car isn't complete without the SC and the hood from my perspective. So I have to weigh those costs in. What more than a GT is this car without those items. Mustang GT OTD price $26,000. Suspension & exhaust $2,500 max= $28,500. What is the CS add worth?

I understand, however this car isn't complete without the SC and the hood from my perspective. So I have to weigh those costs in. What more than a GT is this car without those items. Mustang GT OTD price $26,000. Suspension & exhaust $2,500 max= $28,500. What is the CS add worth?

CS Pkg was $1,895 MSRP

MSRP Facts

GT 26,455

CS 1,895

Int Upgrade 460

Sirius 195

3.55 Axle 100

Locking Lugs 50

Destination Charge 745

Total $29,900

Thats about what thier saying without the Shelby stuff. Did they negotiate on the CS?

This was how my GT/CS shook out:

T82 coupe 26,455

Int. upgrade 460

Active anti-theft 325

Comfort group 575

CS pkg 1895

GT app PKG 245

3.55 axel 100

Gas 5.58

Dest & Delivery 745

PDI 200

I Paid $29,805 out the door.

The MSRP on my window sticker says $30,800. So I got it for 1K under MSRP.

MSRP Facts

GT 26,455

CS 1,895

Int Upgrade 460

Sirius 195

3.55 Axle 100

Locking Lugs 50

Destination Charge 745

Total $29,900

Thats about what thier saying without the Shelby stuff. Did they negotiate on the CS?

I was quoted $30,400 before Shelby options.

Shelby options:

FR handling Pack $1,300

FR Power Pack $950+ CAI & Exhaust

$32,650 + all items below. Can anyone think of anything I forgot.

Stripes ?

Grille?

Badging, sill plates, etc.?

Scoop? Sucks but its there

Transport Charges?

This was how my GT/CS shook out:

T82 coupe 26,455

Int. upgrade 460

Active anti-theft 325

Comfort group 575

CS pkg 1895

GT app PKG 245

3.55 axel 100

Gas 5.58

Dest & Delivery 745

PDI 200

I Paid $29,805 out the door.

The MSRP on my window sticker says $30,800. So I got it for 1K under MSRP.

You were better than that. You were probably like $2,200 under considering taxes and what not.

With an MSRP of $44,000 on the GT500, the Shelby GT is going to seem overpriced at $36,000 with no SC. Whats a SC cost?

Here is it what I am figuring, in rounded numbers....

Stock Shelby GT 35,000

Brakes 2,000

Supercharger 4,500 (ouch)

Hood 1,000

Total: 42,500

Just my opinion extracted from available information. Amy has been saying around 35,000 for the upfitted car. The brakes and supercharger prices come directly from Shelby's part section for the V-6. The Hood is about $825 without paint.

I have always figured around 45,000 for the car I want. And yes, with a Supercharger that is going to around 450+ horsepower (the CS6 makes 375), it is worth it to me. I hope I am wrong and it is lower.

The stock Shelby GT can never be close to or the same amount as the GT500. Ford wouldn't allow that. But MSRP pressure never includes aftermarket equipment. The Supercharger at least is aftermarket based on other threads.

Awaiting calls today, Chris.

Here's the price of the hood as quoted on Shelby's site:

Shelby CS6 Hood

This is the same hood as used on the GT-H, I can't imagine the price for the Shelby GT will be any different as this is considered an aftermarket mod. The price of the Supercharger will be some where between 5 - 6k which is where the FRPP/Whipple kit sells for.

I noticed that you are new to the site. Welcome aboard. There are acouple other threads on this site for the Shelby GT, check them out.

Thanks Rob.

I've been reading up for awhile, but just posted for the first time. $35k is what seems to be the consensus even with amyb, but if you add a the shaker1000 ($1K), shelby razors (roughly $1k), cs6 hood (about $800 or so with the grill insert)and brake kit ($2k) that will add around $5k, and a supercharger would add $4-5k, bringing the price up to close to $45k atleatst. I agree when you said that it wouldnt make sense for it to cost more than a gt500 before ADM's, but it seems like it has the potential to get somewhere in the ballpark.

Mech, amyb said the supercharger would be a paxton, and somewhere I read (though I dont know the accurateness) that it would bump the hp to around 470. Here is the link to paxton's website with prices for the 2005 mustang s/c's which I would imagine would be similar to what the Shelby GT would get.

http://www.paxtonauto.com/systems_1001850.html

Right hood, but the hood grille is another $75 and the price listed is for an unpainted hood.

Correct, that's the unpainted hood and I missed the grille part. :doh:

1k - 2k seems about right for a finished hood, hopefully on the lower end of the spectrum. Then add the cost of the supercharger plus the labor to install it. Adding the Shelby options to the car can get expensive!!! :sos:

Oh bother.....let's not drive the msrp up on this forum....I cut all my estimates in half and say $37,850 :hysterical:

That would be incredible with the hood and SC. I just left the dealer. Ordered a Shelby GT at MSRP. VOC in hand. I'm the first and only one on thier list. MSRP without Shelby goodies. $30,400 :happy feet: I hope we're not looking at more than $37,000 with hood and SC, but I think thats a stretch.

That would be incredible with the hood and SC. I just left the dealer. Ordered a Shelby GT at MSRP. VOC in hand. I'm the first and only one on thier list. MSRP without Shelby goodies. $30,400 :happy feet: I hope we're not looking at more than $37,000 with hood and SC, but I think thats a stretch.

WOW!!! Two Shelby's, man am I jealous!!! Congrats!!! :happy feet:

Not exactly. She couldn't care less and my new garage plans casll for two stalls. I couldn't leave one empty. :hysterical2: If she'd like to drive it or seize ownership, i'd be ok with that.

Ah, I see!!! You call it her's but in reality it's yours. Strategic purchasing at it's finest!!! :hysterical:

I just ordered another GT. Another local dealer called me back and offered a much lower mark up than my original dealer. He had a price sheet print out and it showed the 54U price at around $2140. He wasn't final on the total price but thought MSRP around $31K - $32K. This seemed low to me, but what else could that 54U price mean? He also acknowledged that their GT 500 mark up was about 3 times what he quoted me on the GT and that he had another unsold one due in soon.

I just ordered another GT. Another local dealer called me back and offered a much lower mark up than my original dealer. He had a price sheet print out and it showed the 54U price at around $2140. He wasn't final on the total price but thought MSRP around $31K - $32K. This seemed low to me, but what else could that 54U price mean? He also acknowledged that their GT 500 mark up was about 3 times what he quoted me on the GT and that he had another unsold one due in soon.

The 54 U is the code for the uplifters package that puts the shelby stuff on the GT to make it a Shelby. How did you back out of the 1st deal so quick. Are you not putting money down and signing a contract. I advise you do so the 2nd dealer doesn't do what you JUST DID to the 1st dealer. Contracts work both ways, they protect, but they must be tight.

Rob.

Archived