TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NJ area 2010's come in!

Wilson

Hey guys..

I am hoping to get my 2010 by end of this month (fingers crossed) built on 5/7/09 according to window sticker

Looks like a few of you are in NJ.

I am in Morris County btw

So, when is the first GTG !!??

Where in Morris County are you? I work in Parsippany, live in Westfield, so you'll no doubt be seeing me on Rt 287 and Rt 24.

My car is scheduled to be here at end of June or first week of July.

What color, model, etc are you getting?

Where in Morris County are you? I work in Parsippany, live in Westfield, so you'll no doubt be seeing me on Rt 287 and Rt 24.

Rockaway area here. pm me your email and we can keep in touch.

Grabber blue w/ white Stripes Vert.

-Electronics package option

-Car cover

My first convertible ever. I guess I am getting old :-)

Gloucester County here, seems like a majority of the NJ 10's are up north. I have the same build date too so hopefully we should be seeing out cars soon!

dog- Unfortunately mine was purchased from dealer in OH... It just kinda happened. The guy who was interested in my car (sold him my 04 Mystichrome cobra) works at a dealership.

He said why are you selling. Told him I want a 2010... He said he had 2 on order and I said I want a vert grabber blue w/ white stripes and he said I got one that's already built...

So the deal was done and now I am without my baby :-(

Now I will have to wait another week+ after he gets it, to get it to my home.

Where you NJ guys getting your cars?

Hiya,

I live in Bergen and commute down 287 each day to Florham Park (Rte 10 or Rte 24), whichever is not clogged up.

Kona w/ silver coupe fully loaded (lol - HID and whatever else was 2k).

Got mine at Fette Ford just because a loaner is available at my mother in-laws on the next street over if ever a problem.

We are considering moving closer to work - All for reduced commute mileage. Considerations are Westfield, Chatham, and vicinity. We'll have to talk when the time gets closer about Westfield and any ambiance it may have.

We are considering moving closer to work - All for reduced commute mileage. Considerations are Westfield, Chatham, and vicinity. We'll have to talk when the time gets closer about Westfield and any ambiance it may have.

Westfield is an awesome town, as is Chatham... Scotch Plains, Cranford, all good.

Luckily, your car, while same color as mine, is a coupe. Had it been a Vert, there would be NO houses for sale in Westfield... LOL

Any questions, PM me, I'll be glad to help.

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
its here!

check your pm's were neighbors

I am hoping and praying that i get the call tomorrow... for a Friday or Saturday pickup!!!

I havent slept all week.

Well I work in Parsippany, so a photo op is a very strong possibility

Will keep all you Joisey Boyz posted.

Where are the pictures????

• 2 weeks later...
I am hoping and praying that i get the call tomorrow... for a Friday or Saturday pickup!!!

I havent slept all week.

Well I work in Parsippany, so a photo op is a very strong possibility

Will keep all you Joisey Boyz posted.

Where are the pictures????

Oh yeah and dont forget your lovely NJ 'double dip' luxury/gas guzzler tax of .4%

I HATE Gov CORSLIME

Rockaway area here. pm me your email and we can keep in touch.

Grabber blue w/ white Stripes Vert.

-Electronics package option

-Car cover

My first convertible ever. I guess I am getting old :-)

Just wait till you are turned up in 5th or 6th Gear with the top down and your lips blowed back so you look like Mick Jagger :drool:

Cobra010

I was just there on Thursday, wasn't there. Must have come in over the weekend.

I'm going to check it out

Let me know because I work about 4 miles away from there and too lazy to go see it for myself. Mine was ordered with HIDS. Maybe I should just buy it from them at this point if it's not a pre-order.

Let me know because I work about 4 miles away from there and too lazy to go see it for myself. Mine was ordered with HIDS. Maybe I should just buy it from them at this point if it's not a pre-order.

Im from The Bronx,but reading all the Joisey emails, i had to watch Eddie and the Cruisers again last night.Made a cd of the sound track for my Torch Red vert---felt like i was back on the Shore,Asbury Park in the 60s

I just found 3 GT500's in dealer new inventory at three different NJ dealers. I'm still looking and might change my choice or have the dealer where I ordered mine from do a swap or get it from another dealer. Do you think my dealer will get another color from another dealer?

I just found 3 GT500's in dealer new inventory at three different NJ dealers. I'm still looking and might change my choice or have the dealer where I ordered mine from do a swap or get it from another dealer. Do you think my dealer will get another color from another dealer?

SSG- if you can get the pricing stars to align (NJ dealers tend to smell ADMs a mile away) and you find a car you like then I would by all means jump on it.

That is assuming you dont risk losing your deposit

PS- where are they? I'd love to check out diff colors

SSG- if you can get the pricing stars to align (NJ dealers tend to smell ADMs a mile away) and you find a car you like then I would by all means jump on it.

That is assuming you dont risk losing your deposit

PS- where are they? I'd love to check out diff colors

Here....click here and do a search from your area code to a "whatever" radius. I found three. 2 in Bergen or 1 in Bergen and one in Rockland County. I think a dealer in Somersville had one. Morristown NJ Warnock dealer had a Kona/Silver yesterday and it's off the dealer list.

The other day they showed Kona/Silver and I got the window sticker too. LOoks like they're hoarding the Shelby's.

yep... they know there are people with money in our area. I remember seeing Roush mustangs when I was shopping for my 04 that had ADM's of 10k.

NJ Ford dealers are terrible with SVT vehicles.

Alas it's a free market

So when are we getting together?? LOL

I dont know if you guys are interested, but we should have a track day in NOrthern NJ.

It's like 10 bucks on Wed nights including BBQ.

Haven't been yet but its good fun for sure!

I sure hope Shelby comes up with some different tail light treatment soon. More like the 67 to 70 vintage. I loved the way they looked. Some dealers here are asking sticker for the new Shelby GT500. I still think that is too much in this market.

I agree, but then again I can't see the taillights from the drivers seat... This things fun!

TTT-

ANY MORE NJ GUYS GOT '10's yet !?!?

I agree, but then again I can't see the taillights from the drivers seat... This things fun!

TTT-

ANY MORE NJ GUYS GOT '10's yet !?!?

Wilson - I picked mine up tonight. WOW, is all I can say. I have this stupid ear-to-ear sheet-eating grin on my face.

We need to get together very soon. I work in Parsippany...

Archived