TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 owners near Fairfield,CA

ELITE 1

WOW, this one just died :drop:

It seemed to have some good steam and then pooped out...

So is June too soon?

Should I start a new topic, say "NorCal TS Meet-N-Greet BBQ" and see if we can generate more broad-based NorCal TS interest? I want all TS members to feel comfortable joining in, not just GT500 owners in and around Fairfield, no offense Peter.

Jim, I like the Pirate Fest. outting idea, I just wouldn't take my GT500 to it, I hate to leave it outta my sight in any parking lot let alone one at a Pirate Festival...You ever seen a drunken Pirate manover a parking lot? I have, not a pretty sight at all :hysterical: Any interest in cherry picking out in Brentwood, a family outting? I asked you once B4 but never got a response, was it something I said? :D

No Poop here :hysterical3: Art has a good game plan.

And if I don't have my Shelby I'll bring my truck, don't worry it will fit in nicely and it can keep up!

Heather farms is good.

The 15 th of June is Fathers day so a trip in the car is good way to start of Fathers day.

Meet at 8 or 9 and make a day of it, cruise up Mount Diablo and then go to Walnut creek for BBQ

It would give everyone a chance to take cool pictures of our cars.

Art

Edit & maybe the really cool looking JC350 Road Crewzer :hysterical:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Jim

What is going on with you're car?

Ya you can bring that bad az truck.

I am going to start a new thread for our GTG so we can find out how many people are interested in doing this.

Art

SAI has call up CSM# 80, I am CSM# 85 Last year they told me when I pay that It would be around May or June, So it looks like they are close to being on track. :happy feet: My car may be at SAI in June :happy feet:

SAI has call up CSM# 80, I am CSM# 85 Last year they told me when I pay that It would be around May or June, So it looks like they are close to being on track. :happy feet: My car may be at SAI in June :happy feet:

Jim,

I'm CSM #67 and I haven't been called yet. Either I got passed up (I wouldn't doubt it) or they aren't up that high yet.

Jim,

I'm CSM #67 and I haven't been called yet. Either I got passed up (I wouldn't doubt it) or they aren't up that high yet.

Maybe I miss read the post, I though Amy said they call up to CSM #80. Reality check, Maybe it's just the wait is starten to get to me... Bummer...

So, are you having fun with your new toy??

Maybe I miss read the post, I though Amy said they call up to CSM #80. Reality check, Maybe it's just the wait is starten to get to me... Bummer...

So, are you having fun with your new toy??

I think it might have been the way she wrote her post. Although I know that 08 # 45 is done. So I should be getting called pretty soon I'm guessing. I think she might have ment that 80 were already done. She said she would check into it for me but I haven't heard back yet.

Yea I'm loving it but the last few weeks I haven't been able to drive much. I have about 1,650 miles on her so far. I'll rack up a quick thousand driving to SAI and back though :D

I think she might have ment that 80 were already done.

Ok I'll buy that, sounds about right.

She said she would check into it for me but I haven't heard back yet.

Please let me know, thanks.

Yea I'm loving it but the last few weeks I haven't been able to drive much. I have about 1,650 miles on her so far. I'll rack up a quick thousand driving to SAI and back

Live to Ride Ride to Have Fun.

Archived