TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Does anyone here own 07SGT1466?

Anyone know what info if any, of the owner, will be in the registry? This might be your best bet if they post owner name or atleast city.

I always wondered if there was a way to tell where certain #'s went in the country. I would like to know where my sister (1315 and 1317) cars are, for no other reason than curiosity.

Anyone know what info if any, of the owner, will be in the registry? This might be your best bet if they post owner name or atleast city.

I hope no one can track location or identity through the registry. The last thing I need is someone stalking my SGT.

I hope no one can track location or identity through the registry. The last thing I need is someone stalking my SGT.

+1, I have enough stalkers out there actually I dont but always thought it would be cool to have a few. Ok, only if they are 20's SWF with big...um......hair.

Yeah I often thought how much public info will be available in the registry? I sure hope they keep all the private info private otherwise it would be a perfect resource for thieves.

Yes, I hit it and ran, but was also able to read the csm plate from inside my car as I drove by! :finger::finger:

NOT!

So, I guess this car doesnt exist in the Team Shelby family?

Anyone?

Ok you got me wondering...can you post why?

Yeah I often thought how much public info will be available in the registry? I sure hope they keep all the private info private otherwise it would be a perfect resource for thieves.

Dude they can find your car through the sat radio hack now they just drive in an area and the ford sat radio tells them where a specific car is....thats what I heard.

Dude they can find your car through the sat radio hack now they just drive in an area and the ford sat radio tells them where a specific car is....thats what I heard.

That why with my latest mods I had them install the thief eject self destruct button. I have to push a series of buttons on the Nav system before I start the car if not pushed properly the seat will eject out the convertible top and blow up at 100 feet in the air so all I have to worry about is getting a new seat, top and a good detail job. :drool:

It is a car I almost bought, until the dealer got greedy, I know a few things about the car and I am willing to share with the owner.

A few secrets from Vegas .....lets just say!

Wicked - I can smell trouble a mile away!

Archived