TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake 725 Polished FOR SALE

I hate to do it, but, due to economic conditions, my 2008 Grabber Orange SS is up for sale.

The listing is in the classified section here, so, if anyone is (seriously) interested, please check out the brief listing, and don't hesitate to contact me. I could not upload any pictures, but, believe me, it's absolutely pristine. With only a bit over 700 miles on it, I am still in the break-in mode. She's right here in Vegas where I live, only 30 minutes from SAI.

I have over 80 pictures, and I will be happy to upload and send them to all interested parties.

All the docs are plastic covered, including delivery, pick-up, etc.

I would tell you more about the car, but most of you know what you are getting, (for the most part), when I say SS 725. Also, I do not know if I am permitted to officially list any item on the forums.

You know what they say..."A man's got to do what he's got to do!".

Thanks to everybody, esp. @ SAI!!!!

This is a sad situation. Unfortunately it is a buyer's market right now even for our cars, or should I say especially for our cars. Be prepared to be flexible, and reasonable and don't let personal feelings enter into the deal. For the buyer, it's just a business deal and they will want the very lowest price they can get. You've got ownership in the car and pride in the brand, which will make this an issue when someone shoots you a low ball price.

It would be wonderful if someone came along and offered asking price, but it is probably not very likely. My best advice, know what you absolutely have to get out of the car and if an offer gets close, take it and don't look back. If that is not an issue, and time doesn't matter, don't sell right now (for the next year plus) some are predicting that the economy is going to get worse before it gets better. That may have some merit and will effect the resale market to an even greater degree as each day more and more people will have to put their cars out on the market. This will include more and more SS owners. The market for $100,000 plus sports cars is limited in the very good times, and shrinks dramatically in the bad times.

This is kind of a bummer post but I'm actually trying to encourage you to hold out if that is a possibility by making sure real world experiences are factored in, mine. Been here and done this many times and it has never been fun, but necessary.

Best of luck selling at your price.

cobrafan

The decision to sell was not overnight. I actually had a listing for 10 days on Ebay. I had 27 emails, over 3500 visitors to the listing, and, at the end, 52 watchers, but, no sale.

Any selling tips?

Was your ebay listing the Orange SS that was hanging out $85,000ish? I checked out that listing a couple of times, mean looking car.......I want an Orange SS, but would rather have as a Convertible.

Was your ebay listing the Orange SS that was hanging out $85,000ish? I checked out that listing a couple of times, mean looking car.......I want an Orange SS, but would rather have as a Convertible.

Thanks for the interest. I had it Buy it Now for $89,900.00. I like the verts too, but, I didn't really want to limit my conversion to 605 HP. Just me.

Thanks!

MM....

I have to apologize, as I noticed my "wording" of the post is similar to yours!

I noticed it after I saw your post where you too said you hate to do it.

I went back to edit, and I just could not find any edit button.

I had mine up for 10 days on Ebay with an incredible response, lots of emails, lots of questions, great accolades, 11 offers, but no sale. At the same time I had mine listed, there were 2 others as well, one with an 87K bid, (but, I can't really accept that), with a Buy it Now at I think around 90K.

The other had a high bid of 80K.

Anyway, Good Luck with your listing.You stand a greater chance than most of us!!

MM....

I have to apologize, as I noticed my "wording" of the post is similar to yours!

I noticed it after I saw your post where you too said you hate to do it.

I went back to edit, and I just could not find any edit button.

I had mine up for 10 days on Ebay with an incredible response, lots of emails, lots of questions, great accolades, 11 offers, but no sale. At the same time I had mine listed, there were 2 others as well, one with an 87K bid, (but, I can't really accept that), with a Buy it Now at I think around 90K.

The other had a high bid of 80K.

Anyway, Good Luck with your listing.You stand a greater chance than most of us!!

No Worries!!!

I never thought anything about it! Im waiting until the last minute to do this. I guess I hoping something will happen at the bank and he will change his mind and let me do some CREATIVE financing!!!!

MM

Archived