TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT/SC Certificate and Plate

Budman340

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have had my plate for awhile and decided today was the day to install it. So I turned on some Black Sabbath on Pandora radio and hit it.

I think I have found a cleaner way to do the grounding wire installation that looks pretty good IMO.

First I looked at it for a long time and listened to tunes, after undoing the ground wires I did not dig on the way they looked, so I removed the radiator top black plastic cover as all the wirs would reach a spot I could eyeball with the cover on...

post-9886-127105201881_thumb.jpg

In the above pic I alraedy have drilled a new hole for the ground wires.

Bolted up with nylock large cad plated washer and clean terminals with a dab of Blue loctite:

post-9886-127105203453_thumb.jpg

Nice job "IRON MAN"...it looks excellent!

Thanks... you know whats funny I have a shovelhead and a GSD lives with us to you have excellent taste! Cheers!

Old school...NICE...I have a '97 Evo Softail Custom and an '01 Twin Cam Ultra...and your taste is excellent also! I'm riding up to the Museum in Milwaukee on Saturday with my 25 & 23 yr. old boys...Ride safe my friend!

Old school...NICE...I have a '97 Evo Softail Custom and an '01 Twin Cam Ultra...and your taste is excellent also! I'm riding up to the Museum in Milwaukee on Saturday with my 25 & 23 yr. old boys...Ride safe my friend!

Now thats cool!....Have a great trip!

This is totally a stupid question, but I just picked up a 07 SGT this week. I do not have the original work order for the build of the car, so how do I know if I even qualify for a cert and plate?

The plate in this thread is for those SGT's that were supercharged by Shelby or in a Shelby Mod Shop...

Your SGT should already have a CSM plate on the drivers side under the hood....

Welcome, you have bought an awesome car...

• 1 month later...

Nice job "IRON MAN"...it looks excellent!

I concur!!! I will be drilling my rad support today. I know if I put on some tunes and stood there looking at the car trying to come up with an idea :idea: I would have probably gotten drunk before I would have come up with drilling the support.

EDIT.... It's done! I went one step further and put a slot in the bracket for the tabs on the terminals to fit into. Sorry no camera so no pics.

Thanks again Cobrakalas427!

Archived