TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Government Posts Sensitive List of US Nuclear Sites

:censored::censored::censored:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090603/ap_on_...us_nuclear_list

WASHINGTON – The government accidentally posted on the Internet a list of government and civilian nuclear facilities and their activities in the United States, but a U.S. official said Wednesday the posting included no information that compromised national security.

WTH......AN ACCIDENT...........HOW?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090603/ap_on_...us_nuclear_list

WASHINGTON – The government accidentally posted on the Internet a list of government and civilian nuclear facilities and their activities in the United States, but a U.S. official said Wednesday the posting included no information that compromised national security.

I believe the current administration refers to this sort of thing as "transparency". Perhaps the President will provide more details to the attendees during his visit to Cairo.

I believe the current administration refers to this sort of thing as "transparency". Perhaps the President will provide more details to the attendees during his visit to Cairo.

I agree, in order to show the World that we (USA), are , deeply sorry, :cry: for our grievous transactions :sos: against the global community, we must apologize :surrender: to all Muslims, witch Comrade obama is doing, right now, and to prove our, "Sorrow", :headscratch: we must :worm: show, and tell :call: the World where All of our National Security and Nuclear sites are. :doh:

'Chang we Can Believe In' :barf:

Car Guys! How many blunders from this administration are we going to have to deal with before we do something, COME ON!!!? It's only been 5 month's and they have managed to leak numerous top secrets, cut back on defense spending, show weakness to world leaders, spend us into oblivion, take over the auto industry, declare veterans terrorists, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc....... I say start the impeachment papers right now before its to late.

That's bizarre for sure, but you're dead on, how is this even possible?!

No matter what your political persuasion, it's tough not to wonder how anyone could be this stupid.

Ken

Archived