TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Houston- Vista Blue has Landed -- Over

shel-b001

I got a phone call from the wife when I was in a meeting saying the dealer called & your car was in. Left & went straight to the dealer & O boy what a beauty . To all you guys & gals ( Amy .B) the wait is worth it.

My first thoughts were of `rpretzel should have his car,. I have had a downpayment on something that I couldn`t afford in 67` so I ordered a 67` G.T fully loaded. Hope to pick her up tomorrow or Saturday.

Got to go & celebrate. Just thought received my car on the American ThanksGiving. To all our American friends & familys have a great day. I`AM :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

P.S `150 Man -- you looooooooooooose

Couldn't have lost to a nicer guy 001! Congrats! Had the transport truck not broken down in Fritch, TX, (about 2 hrs south of here), I'd have had mine today! As it stands, I can wait till tomorrow morning! (Black vert w/ white).

I got a phone call from the wife when I was in a meeting saying the dealer called & your car was in. Left & went straight to the dealer & O boy what a beauty . To all you guys & gals ( Amy .B) the wait is worth it.

My first thoughts were of `rpretzel should have his car,. I have had a downpayment on something that I couldn`t afford in 67` so I ordered a 67` G.T fully loaded. Hope to pick her up tomorrow or Saturday.

Got to go & celebrate. Just thought received my car on the American ThanksGiving. To all our American friends & familys have a great day. I`AM :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

P.S `150 Man -- you looooooooooooose

Congrats . . . I love my Vista Blue / Tungsten Stripes. I took her to Baytown this WE for TG and to show my daughter and sister's family. Took them for a ride. Everyone wanted to drive, but "no, sorry, not this car" was the answer. My sister's boss has been cuckoo nuts over these for a while as well. She took many pictures to brag on my car.

A few rolling stomps and runs through the gears for the passengers at the time. My snake snarled and struck awe in each as the day progressed. My sister's ride netted a short run at a Lotus (I don't know the model). My GT stayed with it for a mile or two with pedal to spare.

Nephew's ride topped the 140 MPH mark. No "165 MPH" yet. I repeat, what a car.

Enjoy . . .

Drive fast, drive safe . . . :hyper: :speedie:

Archived