TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BUILT 2010S TO BE SHIPPED

I drove past Auto ALLIANCE there are hundreds upon hundreds sitting outside, dont worry it has been cold and rainy here so no worries about sun damage, the rear end of the car is simply DISGUSTING, sorry but it really is.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they say that, but just because you say it is so don't make it so. I will say this for the last time hopefully, the 2010 SHelby is the best looking, and the fastest Shelby ever made. If you don't like the rear end don't buy the car but all the whining in the world is not going to change it, so love it or leave it. Soryy for the flaming , but enough is enough.

Cobra 09

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they say that, but just because you say it is so don't make it so. I will say this for the last time hopefully, the 2010 SHelby is the best looking, and the fastest Shelby ever made. If you don't like the rear end don't buy the car but all the whining in the world is not going to change it, so love it or leave it. Soryy for the flaming , but enough is enough.

Cobra 09

Well said.

Archived