TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Dealers in NoVA/DC area

A10ACN

Any recommeded dealers with SVT Techs in the area?? Any familiar with the TSB? Any just really good (or bad) ones?? New to the area and seeking any advice. :salute:

This might be a "mixed" review, but I'd still honestly recommend Waldorf Ford in Waldorf, MD. It's down Route 5 about 10 miles south of the Beltway in southern MD.

I brought my car in for the TSB late last year, and they ordered the parts, no problem. I've had the car back twice, both for bad synchros...now that's either bad parts coming from Ford, or an inexperienced tech. I will say that the second (and last time) he told me he's "a pro" at this now, and he understands how touchy these TR-6060 transmissions are.

The service department at Waldorf Ford has been awesome throughout the whole process. I trust these guys with my car completely.

If you consider making the trek out here for the TSB, make sure you speak to Natalie Dickens, at (240) 427-1358. She's VERY familiar with the TSB, after dealing with me all these months! In fact, PM me if you want me to introduce you or come down to the dealer with you.

My car was the guinea pig for them - they're fully trained and ready to help now! :)

Archived