TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Whats holding up the 2010 GT500!

Thank you.

For some reason my VIN number didn't bring anything up, just a page saying there is a temp error. How long after you get a VIN number should a window sticker show up? I tried a different VIN from another vehicle and it worked.

Thank you again.

he should probably put a note on that page that the window sticker will only show once you have a blend date. the blend date is given pretty much 7 days before the day your car is going to be built. so if you are a 6/25ish build date, then you aren't going to get a window sticker until 6/18ish.

I spoke with him today. Nice guy. I informed him my car was built May 3 and he said its about in the middle of the batch and that it would ship in 3 weeks.

Kind of disappointed. I was hoping sooner.

It sounds like cars that were ordered months after I did are going to ship about month earlier. :headscratch:

I talked with Ralph yesterday and he said my car was due to go in for the trim repair thing this weekend and it should be shipped latter part of next week. Great to hear but I have heard that before. Said parts still coming in slow. My car built 9 Mar 2009/

Cobra09

Kona/Silver? Stay away from Bergen County down to Morris County. Otherwise, I'll have to change my choice :P

I am in Bergen County all the time man... and I work in Morris County (Parsippany)

Are you doing coupe or vert? Mines a ragtop...

How do I get a copy of the Window sticker if I have the vin number and the car is due for build June 22?

Do you remember how long it took from the time you ordered until you received the Vin #

I ordered mine on 5/18 and they still haven't pulled my order.

Last 6 digits 121521

Build date on window sticker WAS 6/3, but add approx 2 weeks to that, and then 10-14 days for delivery...

Thanks, I just checked my window sticker. If I'm reading it right my build date has changed to 5/14/09. I originally told, and

read that it was built 4/27....which is about two weeks. My VIN 115768

As far as I can tell, I have had two different window stickers.

On the first (original), the code at the top is: 120090506 (May 6, 2009)

At the bottom, under the bar code, the date is: 04 28 09

On the second (more recent), the code at the top is STILL 120090506 (May 6, 2009)

However, the date at the bottom has changed to: 05 14 09

I have stopped caring and hoping. I am beginning to accept the fact that I have laid down $50,000 for a car with acid rain stains that will arrive by winter, if I am lucky.

As far as I can tell, I have had two different window stickers.

On the first (original), the code at the top is: 120090506 (May 6, 2009)

At the bottom, under the bar code, the date is: 04 28 09

On the second (more recent), the code at the top is STILL 120090506 (May 6, 2009)

However, the date at the bottom has changed to: 05 14 09

I have stopped caring and hoping. I am beginning to accept the fact that I have laid down $50,000 for a car with acid rain stains that will arrive by winter, if I am lucky.

Gorilla... The date at the bottom under the bar code is the date you pulled up the window sticker, if you pull it up again from the site today it will have 6/5/09 in its place... trust me.

I am in Bergen County all the time man... and I work in Morris County (Parsippany)

Are you doing coupe or vert? Mines a ragtop...

Live in Wyckoff and commute to Florham Park. I used to work in Parsippany until our business unit was sold and we were forced to move out early.

I'm getting a coupe for no reason other than safety.

Gorilla... The date at the bottom under the bar code is the date you pulled up the window sticker, if you pull it up again from the site today it will have 6/5/09 in its place... trust me.

I know that. I don't mean the date at the very bottom. That date changes as you describe. Look in the box just below the bar code and to the right of "Final Assembly Point (Flat Rock)." There is a date at the end of the long alpha-numeric code in that box.

Live in Wyckoff and commute to Florham Park. I used to work in Parsippany until our business unit was sold and we were forced to move out early.

I'm getting a coupe for no reason other than safety.

vert has 5 star rollover rating too! Same as coupe.

I will keep the NJ thread going... I think I see 4 or 5 of us in NOrth Jersey alone!

Archived