TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I finally got pic's and pics' of my CAI & new light bar too.

Tammy

Guys this is an awesome piece. You will be highly impressed when you see the quality of it. It does everything it's suppose to and it looks amazing. I'm sure my issue will be resolved the first of the week. It's not a big deal it's just so damn nice its ashamed it's even scracthed up.

Maybe they will swap it out for you. I would ask if I were you. It is not your fault. Who is taking responsibility for this ? Seems like it would be good PR.

Linky did not worky.

Seems like allot of bad press on this !

Kind of scarey !

I would not blow this out of proportion. Mine rubbed a little and just scuffed the finish in a small spot. I adjusted it down and shimmed the bar up a small amount and it fits perfect now. I probably did not need to shim the bar, but it was easy with no side affects and added even more clearance. With the tune and intake my car so much more fun to drive. It really exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this intake to anyone who wants a 75-80 increase in their rwhp.

I would not blow this out of proportion. Mine rubbed a little and just scuffed the finish in a small spot. I adjusted it down and shimmed the bar up a small amount and it fits perfect now. I probably did not need to shim the bar, but it was easy with no side affects and added even more clearance. With the tune and intake my car so much more fun to drive. It really exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this intake to anyone who wants a 75-80 increase in their rwhp.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear this is no longer an issue. Based on this I placed my order with Justin today.

Thank you sir.

Jay

I had a child at the ER last week. Tony emailed me and said Tucker was sending a new one and we'd get it on with the exhaust at the same time last i heard. I'm gonna email Tony tonight and i'll update you guys on everything. Tucker and i are not peas in a pod. We both had good intentions but we had communication issues. I have no reason to believe that things are not rosy. It's an awesome piece and i totally recommend if you can get your hands on the JLT to get one while you can. I will update you guys when i hear back from Tony its my fault i just did'nt have time to deal with contacting him with my dd ill.

I had a child at the ER last week. Tony emailed me and said Tucker was sending a new one and we'd get it on with the exhaust at the same time last i heard. I'm gonna email Tony tonight and i'll update you guys on everything. Tucker and i are not peas in a pod. We both had good intentions but we had communication issues. I have no reason to believe that things are not rosy. It's an awesome piece and i totally recommend if you can get your hands on the JLT to get one while you can. I will update you guys when i hear back from Tony its my fault i just did'nt have time to deal with contacting him with my dd ill.

I hope you meant that one of your children was at the ER...and you were there with them. At first I thought you meant that you were pregnant and DELIVERED a BABY. :drop:

If it was the former, I hope your child is ok.

If it was the latter, I hope both of you are ok.

:D

Dave

OMG!!!

Five kids and she still has time to ride!!!

I sure hope things are OK since your trip to the ER.

You mentioned that we should get one of the CAI while

we are able??? Are they not going to continue to make them???

What exhaust are you putting on your Shelby???

Great pics BTW!!!

KingCobra.

I must of jinked myself saying everything was fine. My smallest triplet Mary-Clare was a sick little kiddo this morning. Just have to be VERY organized to manage house with that many kids and run 3 business but we manage.

Kingcobra thanks for the compliment on the pics. No there is plenty of time to get the CAI i did'nt mean to come off like there limit in supply i know they are producing them and orders are flying in. As for exhaust we are going with the SSW (stainless steel works) Rick is a great guy and very helpful. Tony @ HP in Jax will do the install proabley be close to christmas before it comes in these are made to order system and require a 4 week lead time.

08 shelby your very welcome!

Tammy

Nice vert! I just changed my order from Vista and Tungten to Black and Tungsten. I would love to see more of your interior with the top down. I am trying to decide whether I want the red inserts or not and pics of yours would help cement my thinking! Can you post some pretty please????

Five kids and run 3 business's - My hats off to you and your better half. Thats amazing.

I will get you some pics. My is in the other car when dh gets home with it i'll do that for you. I love the red. The pics' will not look as good the red looks orangy in pics. I love love the interior.

Whats a matter with a little orange ?

Tammy

Nice vert! I just changed my order from Vista and Tungten to Black and Tungsten. I would love to see more of your interior with the top down. I am trying to decide whether I want the red inserts or not and pics of yours would help cement my thinking! Can you post some pretty please????

You want them with a black car. Not too much red at all. Just enough. I hate red interior but Im so glad I ordered the inserts on mine.

Archived