TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody here like Bar B Q?

Its obvious you haven`t been to Canada. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Smithfield Foods in North Carolina slaughters 26,000 hogs a day. Hel-lo? :hysterical:

Texas mesquite smoked beef brisket is what I call BBQ - nobody knows how to do it right in the northeast either - I love TX BBQ and Louisiana crawfish

Anyone know where I can get the real stuff in Maryland - let me know

About your sig.... :lurk:

Smithfield Foods in North Carolina slaughters 26,000 hogs a day. Hel-lo? :hysterical:

Dang, that's more than Egypt did during the swine flu scare!!

Absolutely, my brother. The thing is, I'm getting Carpel Tunnel from having to scroll down through it! You got some sort of over - compensation thing goin' on? :lurk:

:hysterical:

If there was a bigger, bolder font I would use it. This is the car that I go out and open the garage just too look at. My wife thinks I a obsessed. I am. I admit it.

If there was a bigger, bolder font I would use it. This is the car that I go out and open the garage just too look at. My wife thinks I a obsessed. I am. I admit it.

You don't have to delete the sig! Maybe consider downsizing a little! :happy feet:

Tell your wife I'll put out a lawn chair behind my car in the driveway just to sit and listen to it idle for 15 minutes! :happy feet:

Texas BBQ is different from most other states (as is everything else :lol2: ). We dont put the sauce on it until we are finished cooking it. We use what is called a rub - dry seasonings.

KC, Memphis and the Carolinas all have good BBQ, just different from what we do here.

SGT1977, you ever have some Rudy's BBQ? Giant sign outside says "Worst BBQ in Texas" and then you have to stand in line for 30 minutes just to get some. Served on butcher paper, no plates. They will throw some bread on if you want. Sauce is on the tables. Plus all military get 10% off all the time! Rudysbbq.com

Texas BBQ is different from most other states (as is everything else :lol2: ). We dont put the sauce on it until we are finished cooking it. We use what is called a rub - dry seasonings.

KC, Memphis and the Carolinas all have good BBQ, just different from what we do here.

SGT1977, you ever have some Rudy's BBQ? Giant sign outside says "Worst BBQ in Texas" and then you have to stand in line for 30 minutes just to get some. Served on butcher paper, no plates. They will throw some bread on if you want. Sauce is on the tables. Plus all military get 10% off all the time! Rudysbbq.com

I have had Rudy's in the Houston area. I have had BBQ and ribs in many parts of the country. But without a doubt the best ribs in the world are at Montgomery Inn. Bar none. End of discussion. If you have not eaten at Montgomery Inn you cannot even enter this conversation as you would be arguing from a point of ignorance.

Yep. Rudy's is good BBQ - been there - done that

I even like bill miller BBQ

But my favorite TX BBQ is Smokey J's in Leander, TX off Hwy 1431 near lake travis.

Give me a couple pounds and a loaf of plain white bread

No BBQ sauce just real mayo - now that's texas country boy food :)

We have one not to far from me (between Quitman and Sulphur Springs) that has all you can eat beef ribs straight off the smoker. I think it's called Big Smith's BBQ.

Not one drop of sauce just some sort of rub. You can ask for sauce but it's not really necessary.

Now, I am not a beef rib person but dayum they are good and pull right off the bone.

Throw in your cole slaw, tater salad, tomato relish and sweet tea and you leave full as a tick!

This place is also just a hole-in-the-wall. Your appitizers are peanuts and you just throw the shells on the floor. Grab a bucket, scoop 'em out of the drum and have at it.

Now their pork ribs are even better. We actually drive the hour-and a-half to go eat there.

You should be obsessed. That is one beautiful car.

Anyone know if there are any new 2008 SGT convertibles on lots?

Archived