TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Should I stay or go!!! - You decide

RACERX009

What happens when the membership runs out?

Member ship has its privilages it gets you into the club and discounts and first right to event tickets plus so much more. Like the free tickets we gave out to the 427 event. But if you choice not to renew you do not have to leave the forum. You are also ways welcome to stay on the forum member or no member.

Dude your crazy A$$ isn't going anywhere you got to sick around ( I mean stick around)

07 is the 40th and nice color also and 1st year built.Tungsten was only for 07 color no other year retired after 1st year so low production color. But I be red and tungsten at 2 car shows vista is awesome. Tungsten has some mealic in paint and pretty also.Just make sure it unmolsted not been mod never. There are awesome tungsten cars can not think of member names go to galley and you may see some.

07 is the 40th and nice color also and 1st year built.Tungsten was only for 07 color no other year retired after 1st year so low production color. But I be red and tungsten at 2 car shows vista is awesome. Tungsten has some mealic in paint and pretty also.Just make sure it unmolsted not been mod never. There are awesome tungsten cars can not think of member names go to galley and you may see some.

:headscratch:

Is this a quote that Racer did in another post?

What happens when the membership runs out?

From my end ...........................pretty much the same.

Member ship has its privilages it gets you into the club and discounts and first right to event tickets plus so much more. Like the free tickets we gave out to the 427 event. But if you choice not to renew you do not have to leave the forum. You are also ways welcome to stay on the forum member or no member.

Why thank you Sharon !!!

Is this a quote that Racer did in another post?

That's not me to many big words !!! :hysterical: I may slipped one or two of my pain killers he should have passed out by now and wet himself!!! I hope he doesn't drown in his own drool or mine. :drool:

post-18733-1243955076_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1243955076_thumb.jpg

I got free tickets to 427, got to attend Terlingua, the Shelby Bash, and have saved over 200.00 in discounts at the store...all for a cost of 50.00

You tell me- Did I make the right choice being a member? :headscratch::hysterical:

Archived