TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The conversion of a Shelby GT...

Just got off the phone with a friend, apparently he converted his SGT to a Shelby GT500 Super Snake...well just the front end anyway..

The SGT is now red with a single stripe down the middle. The entire front end was changed to that of an SS. I'll post some pictures of the car when i see it sometime this week.

I have no idea why he did it..but he did...SAD :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cry:

Well now that that guy beat me to the SS treatment, I guess I am forced to make mine into a Bullitt....oh well I always loved the green anyways!

I GUESS MY CONVERSION OPTIONS ARE OPEN ; POSSILBE A S/C PACER ; HUMMMM ? :hysterical:

i've played with the idea before, its just a LOT of money for the work. Ive seen the front fascia conversions kits on ebay for 1700-2000 and god knows how much they cost to ship. But they do include the lights and everything.

so 1800 + paint + new racing stripes......thats WAY too much money in my opinion just to make your car look different from the front.

as for value, you can always just reinstall your original front end if you plan on selling the car.

Archived