Is anyone interested in Ummmmm CARS??? :rolleyes:

BTW I like my Avatar, that's totally me all the way.... :happy feet:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:doh:

Is anyone interested in Ummmmm CARS??? :rolleyes:

BTW I like my Avatar, that's totally me all the way.... :happy feet:

The answer to your first question is .......................NO!

I agree too Joker45 has the best avitar. I remember the first time I met him, he said Hi, I'm Joker45 on the forums. The first words out of my mouth were NOT, "Hi, I'm Bud, or "Hi, Welcome to Shelby". It was, "Man, I LOVE your avitar!!!"

Great thread too!!!!!!

Bud

Funny (strange really), at work because of the firewall I can sometimes see his avitar and sometimes not. I can only see some of the signature pics and can't see pic posted from another site (photobucket for example). By the time I get home I can't remember what I wanted to look at.

Both are exceptional but very different. Joker's is "In your Face!!!" (or at least I wish), while Scooby's is more visual and meant to inspire your imagination. One is obvious (very) and the is subdued and open for interpretation (and that is what makes it great).

I agree too Joker45 has the best avitar. I remember the first time I met him, he said Hi, I'm Joker45 on the forums. The first words out of my mouth were NOT, "Hi, I'm Bud, or "Hi, Welcome to Shelby". It was, "Man, I LOVE your avitar!!!"

Great thread too!!!!!!

Bud

:hysterical: I remember that too Bud. When I dropped off my car for the SS package! It's a great conversation piece :happy feet:

The best thing about my avatar, besides the obvious, is that whenever I go to an event, people always know me by my avatar. It's always a great conversation starter and a good way to get to know people.

Now you just need to bring her with ya so we can put a voice with the avatar!!!! :hysterical:

Both are exceptional but very different. Joker's is "In your Face!!!" (or at least I wish), while Scooby's is more visual and meant to inspire your imagination. One is obvious (very) and the is subdued and open for interpretation (and that is what makes it great).

My thoughts exactly :happy feet:

• 1 month later...

Not that I want to revive an old thread, but it seems that Sportcars has changed his avatar to something that wants me to continue staring :drool: waiting for the clip to continue. Sorta like Buds where your waiting for the penquin to stop short just once, or the buttons to pop on Jokers.... which reminds me..... I saw that one too somewhere!?!?!?

Not that I want to revive an old thread, but it seems that Sportcars has changed his avatar to something that wants me to continue staring :drool: waiting for the clip to continue. Sorta like Buds where your waiting for the penquin to stop short just once, or the buttons to pop on Jokers.... which reminds me..... I saw that one too somewhere!?!?!?

+1 in regards to SPORTSCARS. I just saw it. Pretty impressive and leaves a lot to the imagination.

I've also seen the one when the woman sneezes and her buttons pop? Pretty good. Not sure who's that is.

+1 in regards to SPORTSCARS. I just saw it. Pretty impressive and leaves a lot to the imagination.

I've also seen the one when the woman sneezes and her buttons pop? Pretty good. Not sure who's that is.

That was mine also. I found the holy grail of sexist avatars. I will be changing mine every week or so. Stay tuned.

That was mine also. I found the holy grail of sexist avatars. I will be changing mine every week or so. Stay tuned.

Yea I have a bunch of them too. But so far I think mine has stood the test of time. It's been the same one for almost 3 years now.

As a man-pig I say YES, YES! As a moderator, I have to say no-no. :hysterical:

But maybe if it was posted as a public service for the proper way to conduct a self brest exam...

NAH, who am I kidding, Sharon would see right through that BS in a second! :hysterical:

Archived