TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally Got my 09 GT500!

theshadow1234

I've had it a few weeks. Very Nice Car and Fast! It turns heads in town. :drool: Im glad I cancelled my pre-order for the 2010 Cam. (Way to Plain) Anyway, I recently ran into my daughters bike in the garage and pierced my right stripe. (Dime Size) :banghead: Dealer is saying they will do new for 100 bucks and install so I am expecting it to go away soon. The car was slightly used, 1100 miles at the time of purchase. 39K! Great Deal if you ask me. The original owner must have been an Ex TeamShelby.com member because the stickers are on the corner of the windshield. I'm not peeling them off since I am a member. One thing I would like to know is that there is a K&N Sticker on the Air Intake but I haven't confirmed if it is indeed.. I don't know to much about cars but I am learning and I am having a great ol time doing so. .. Thinking about putting a Stage II from EVo on it but Wife has to approve. Soon I will be taking this to the track and see what the 1/4 times are just for fun!!

Anyway here are some pics...The last pic was a gift from my wife...Thanks babe!

Oh and if anyone knows of any DYNO shops here in Houston Texas please let me know...

v9382cql36l9cdgbdrus_01780.jpg

aci1k4zdrktmcx591_01779.jpg

o1p5jymm6mapd2xr0cg_01770.jpg

mp8wdtqt9f1ijs7rgq0_01768.jpg

d3g54jmnsamkjlmpilqb_01772.jpg

mkcd51rfir7c26darki_01776.jpg

i5wv1w4iwv7afkwug0_01792.jpg

I've had it a few weeks. Very Nice Car and Fast! It turns heads in town. :drool: Im glad I cancelled my pre-order for the 2010 Cam. (Way to Plain) Anyway, I recently ran into my daughters bike in the garage and pierced my right stripe. (Dime Size) :banghead: Dealer is saying they will do new for 100 bucks and install so I am expecting it to go away soon. The car was slightly used, 1100 miles at the time of purchase. 39K! Great Deal if you ask me. The original owner must have been an Ex TeamShelby.com member because the stickers are on the corner of the windshield. I'm not peeling them off since I am a member. One thing I would like to know is that there is a K&N Sticker on the Air Intake but I haven't confirmed if it is indeed.. I don't know to much about cars but I am learning and I am having a great ol time doing so. .. Thinking about putting a Stage II from EVo on it but Wife has to approve. Soon I will be taking this to the track and see what the 1/4 times are just for fun!!

Anyway here are some pics...The last pic was a gift from my wife...Thanks babe!

Oh and if anyone knows of any DYNO shops here in Houston Texas please let me know...

v9382cql36l9cdgbdrus_01780.jpg

aci1k4zdrktmcx591_01779.jpg

o1p5jymm6mapd2xr0cg_01770.jpg

mp8wdtqt9f1ijs7rgq0_01768.jpg

d3g54jmnsamkjlmpilqb_01772.jpg

mkcd51rfir7c26darki_01776.jpg

i5wv1w4iwv7afkwug0_01792.jpg

Holy Moly I thought we were in a I max theater, doz are som big pictures. Nice ride.

• 2 months later...
how did you get the Shelby signature??Is it torch red--thats the clor ive got coming,hopefully by the 6/22 ETA ive gotten.Congrats.

You can get those from shelby erformance parts, but i dont know what they are doin for the 2010s. I have seen te dash plaque in a different spot on the SS interior shots so maybe SPP has something for u. Give them a call.

Archived