TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Quantum Show N Shine Pics

motorjock205

We got back late last night from the Quantum Show N Shine in Farmers Branch, TX. Had a blast, met a lot of nice people and got some good shots of the cars...here is a link to my pics...2009 Quantum Show N Shine..

We stopped by the Texas Motor Speedway on our way out and I snapped several shots of the SGT. Let me know what you think about them too...Enjoy!

no pics of our car :cry: It was the blue V6 inside the shop that will be 09TRT402; it was probably still in pieces. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next year we will make it and we will be outside the shop! :happy feet:

no pics of our car :cry: It was the blue V6 inside the shop that will be 09TRT402; it was probably still in pieces. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next year we will make it and we will be outside the shop! :happy feet:

You were on the rack. They were working on your brakes, supension and exhaust. I've got some pictures for you. Are you going to be there tomorrow night?

Sorry, I did see it on the rack...I promise they are working on it...I was trying to figure out a way to slip that Terlingua hood out the back so I could slip it on my SGT!!! From what I saw, you'll be VERY HAPPY with it when you get her back! I had gone into the shop area to cool off for a few minutes and I saw people milling around in there...didn't have my camera with me at that time, and they said "come on in and take a look" I was surprised as the shop was off limits last year...

Nice pics Carl, hey, did you get to drive a Terlingua??? I see that all SGT colors were out there, cool!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Nope, haven't had the opportunity to get down there yet...may be on the list for this summer since I'm still out of a job here...LOL

Archived