TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures of CSM SS-08-0724 AS PROMMISED

LOVE THE CAR MINE IS BLACK ON BLACK ALSO I HOPE TO GET IT BACK ANY DAY MINE IS 725 IS YOURS THE 600 I NOTICED THE SUPPORT BRACKET UNDER THE HOOD THATS WHY I ASKED LOVE THAT CAR HAVE FUN

Yes I went with the 600 and there is plenty of power, I could just imagine what the 725 is like. Took it for a spin to the state line today and it ran and handled great! Very happy with the cooling system upgrade. It was appx 95 deg. today here in Vegas and there was no difference in the power from when I started the trip to when it ended. The only problem I had was a Tire Sensor Fault. I see from a post on here that the sensor may just need to be retrained. Guess I will have to stop by the dealer.

The Black on Black looks great, its a little more work to keep clean but its worth it. Happy Driving!

Yes I went with the 600 and there is plenty of power, I could just imagine what the 725 is like. Took it for a spin to the state line today and it ran and handled great! Very happy with the cooling system upgrade. It was appx 95 deg. today here in Vegas and there was no difference in the power from when I started the trip to when it ended. The only problem I had was a Tire Sensor Fault. I see from a post on here that the sensor may just need to be retrained. Guess I will have to stop by the dealer.

The Black on Black looks great, its a little more work to keep clean but its worth it. Happy Driving!

great car, thanks for the pics. congrats and enjoy.

Archived