TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I really need a picture of a White SGT

uno

Hello,

i recently got in a fender bender and White 07 Shelby GT is in the shop right now

what i need is a dead on side view picture of a WHITE SGT with grey side stripes still on it.

I want to use photoshop to see how it would look with different wheels and window covers and spoiler etc. But i cant find a profile view of the car. If possible the picture would be best taken from a few feet off the ground and show the entire car.

thanks a bunch anyone ^_^

im attempting to go old school nascar style with my WHITE SGT.

Currently ive got Roush window louvers and chrome Shelby Torq Thrust MS 18's with white lettered BF Goodriches.. Which i think phenomenol together.

But im thinking about going with a darker rim maybe the CS69, or a black razor 20, the black shelby window cover to go for a different look. Pretty my eyes...old school Nascar style, but perhaps ugly to others.

:shift:

Hello,

i recently got in a fender bender and White 07 Shelby GT is in the shop right now

what i need is a dead on side view picture of a WHITE SGT with grey side stripes still on it.

I want to use photoshop to see how it would look with different wheels and window covers and spoiler etc. But i cant find a profile view of the car. If possible the picture would be best taken from a few feet off the ground and show the entire car.

thanks a bunch anyone ^_^

Here's a couple more pictures. I've added a CS-6/Hertz hood, OEM GT-500 spoiler, and removed the vinyl stripes and had them painted on then clearcoated for a nice shine.

post-12928-1243771631_thumb.jpg

post-12928-1243771747_thumb.jpg

post-12928-1243771631_thumb.jpg

post-12928-1243771747_thumb.jpg

thanks everyone. I ended up using Tekheavy's picture because of his clear/smoke turn signals and window scoop. It was the closest comparison to my SGT. With the exception that i have Roush Window Louvers and the fact that the rear wheel was a took an extra 2 minutes to deal with. I can now see my car with any wheel i can find a picture of.

Although I graduated with a degree in Physics, and ended up playing golf for a living; Photoshop is my favorite hobby :)

thanks everyone. I ended up using Tekheavy's picture because of his clear/smoke turn signals and window scoop. It was the closest comparison to my SGT. With the exception that i have Roush Window Louvers and the fact that the rear wheel was a took an extra 2 minutes to deal with. I can now see my car with any wheel i can find a picture of.

Although I graduated with a degree in Physics, and ended up playing golf for a living; Photoshop is my favorite hobby :)

Where's my commission?? :P

Archived