TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BLACK COUPE WITH SILVER STRIPES

I have been looking since my order went in Feb 2 to find a car actually built with the colors I ordered. My Arniry at Flatrock last week told me several have been built with my colors. Does anyone anywhere have any pics of a black coupe with silver stripes or inside pics of the same.?

I am tired of grabber blue screensavers and want to update until I RECEIVE my car which will be built June 4 Th; delivery ( who knows when ? )

THANKS !!!

I have been looking since my order went in Feb 2 to find a car actually built with the colors I ordered. My Arniry at Flatrock last week told me several have been built with my colors. Does anyone anywhere have any pics of a black coupe with silver stripes or inside pics of the same.?

I am tired of grabber blue screensavers and want to update until I RECEIVE my car which will be built June 4 Th; delivery ( who knows when ? )

THANKS !!!

Nope sorry, I ordered Grabber Blue with White stripes myself. When are you going to call Arning again?

Cobra09

Arning said to call June 22nd to confirm delivery date. As of today; at the dealer they show a delivery date finally of June 21. Who can tell ???

Arning said to call June 22nd to confirm delivery date. As of today; at the dealer they show a delivery date finally of June 21. Who can tell ???

So this guy has told people that they would ship last week, and now the story is to call him a month later(June 22) to find out when it will arrive at the dealer? I dont get it. It would be easier for him to tell people "I don't know when they will ship."

Hey Bruce,

Go to fordvehicles.com and you can build your own GT500. You can pick the exterior color and stripe color. 4 or 5 exterior views plus an interior view. Can get a pretty good look at what the car will look like.

Hey Bruce,

Go to fordvehicles.com and you can build your own GT500. You can pick the exterior color and stripe color. 4 or 5 exterior views plus an interior view. Can get a pretty good look at what the car will look like.

there is a thread on that--some folks,like me, get a Beta version and cant get thru to build the car.cant figure out why--Ive got XP.

So this guy has told people that they would ship last week, and now the story is to call him a month later(June 22) to find out when it will arrive at the dealer? I dont get it. It would be easier for him to tell people "I don't know when they will ship."

I thought Arning said to call him this coming week that they should be shipping this week?? :headscratch: Ford needs to get their corporate heads out of their collective back sides and get a plan and make it known.

Cobra09

THANKS !!!

Hi, first post here. Here are some great pics of a 2010 black coupe: (You may have seen these?)

http://mustangforums.com/forum/2010-mustan...ide-photos.html

This is from another site, I hope that's cool.

BTW, I just ordered a black w/ black stripe 2010 two days ago. I got it for $1500 over invoice. I felt like that was a good deal and could not resist. Only option was HID. Can't wait for delivery. Sounds like it might be awhile??

Hi, first post here. Here are some great pics of a 2010 black coupe: (You may have seen these?)

http://mustangforums.com/forum/2010-mustan...ide-photos.html

This is from another site, I hope that's cool.

BTW, I just ordered a black w/ black stripe 2010 two days ago. I got it for $1500 over invoice. I felt like that was a good deal and could not resist. Only option was HID. Can't wait for delivery. Sounds like it might be awhile??

Thanks so much for the pics. You were the only person who had a black / silver pic - same as I ordered. Finally I see what mine will look like. Thanks again !!

Are those the HID lights in those pics?

Those are definitely the HID's. If you look closely at a couple of different pics, the normal (non-HID) lights have the headlight to the outside of the turn signal. The HID is reversed... turn signals to the outside. Interesting, huh?

Those are definitely the HID's. If you look closely at a couple of different pics, the normal (non-HID) lights have the headlight to the outside of the turn signal. The HID is reversed... turn signals to the outside. Interesting, huh?

Yea, they are cool. I can't wait to see them at night.

Archived