TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post Your Favorite Photo of The 2010 Shelby GT500

ISAID

Check Out This Interior Photo!!! If you said you don't like the 2010 this could change your mind. :happy feet: :happy feet: :drool:

interior.jpg

That is most definitely my favorite picture of the interior. Ford did a great job of choosing very pleasing materials and putting them together to create a more upscale new interior. It is SO much nicer than that new Camaro's interior.

Check Out This Interior Photo!!! If you said you don't like the 2010 this could change your mind.

I like the 2010 interior, I like the rims, I like the idea of the new clutch and flywheel but I like mine the best because it is paid for. :hysterical:

Check Out This Interior Photo!!! If you said you don't like the 2010 this could change your mind. :happy feet: :happy feet: :drool:

interior.jpg

The inside is awesome. It's the outside I have a problem with. That, and the cop in the side mirror. :hysterical:

2010shelbygt500fdp1_005.jpg

This is my favorite, mostly because it is just how mine will look (except silver stripes instead of white).

Soon my favorite will be a photo of my actual car sitting in my driveway.

Great Photo! I wish I could find one in the Sterling Grey Metallic with Silver Striping.

The inside is awesome. It's the outside I have a problem with. That, and the cop in the side mirror. :hysterical:

Yea! I thought that cop in the mirror my bring back some bad memories for some of us. :shift::shift:

The interior of the 2010 is definitely gorgeous, and a huge step up from the '07-'09, but I can't help but wonder...

Where the heck is the dash plaque gonna go?!? :headscratch:

LOL. good question

The interior of the 2010 is definitely gorgeous, and a huge step up from the '07-'09, but I can't help but wonder...

Where the heck is the dash plaque gonna go?!? :headscratch:

I already called SAI and inquired if they had an idea on the dash plaque, because i wanted to preorder it... The lady on the phone said: "Why the rush, I know you cant have your 2010 delivered already, please be patient"

I guess FoMoCo has everybody trained on how to respond to: "Where the :censored: is my car???"

That is most definitely my favorite picture of the interior. Ford did a great job of choosing very pleasing materials and putting them together to create a more upscale new interior. It is SO much nicer than that new Camaro's interior.

What I like the most about the new interior is way Ford tastefully incorporated the word "Shelby" on the arm rest, the GT500 on the passenger airbag and floor mats, the cobra on the steering wheel. Not over the top like the way SAI threw up cobra logos all over the place on the SuperSnake. The fonts Ford chose along with the size and location give a high-end look and feel to the car. You know, professionally done. Unlike those cheesy headrest covers on the SuperSnake. Do we really need the word SuperSnake posted all over the place????? Doesn't the stripe pattern let you know its a SuperSnake????

I already called SAI and inquired if they had an idea on the dash plaque, because i wanted to preorder it... The lady on the phone said: "Why the rush, I know you cant have your 2010 delivered already, please be patient"

I guess FoMoCo has everybody trained on how to respond to: "Where the :censored: is my car???"

The illusive 2010 GT500 delivery….Is it under this cup or that cup…Wow it’s not under any cup. David Copperfield eat your heart out, Ford has you beat with the games of smoke and mirrors. :angry22:

What I like the most about the new interior is way Ford tastefully incorporated the word "Shelby" on the arm rest, the GT500 on the passenger airbag and floor mats, the cobra on the steering wheel. Not over the top like the way SAI threw up cobra logos all over the place on the SuperSnake. The fonts Ford chose along with the size and location give a high-end look and feel to the car. You know, professionally done. Unlike those cheesy headrest covers on the SuperSnake. Do we really need the word SuperSnake posted all over the place????? Doesn't the stripe pattern let you know its a SuperSnake????

I can't wait to see the interior. The reviews of all 2010 Mustang models talk about how much the quality of the interior has been improved. :happy feet:

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I noticed the other day that at fordvehicles.com you can build your own GT500. You can pick the exterior color and stripe color. 4 or 5 exterior views plus an interior view. Can get a pretty good look at what the car will look like.

I own a 2010 GT premium and a 07 GT500 and i will say the interior on the 07 looks like a rental car in comparison to the 2010. That's how well Ford changed things and i would bet the 2010 GT500 is even better yet. Don't get me wrong i really like the 07-09 GT500 . Also the roof line is ever so slightly changed on the side @ the bottom of the rear window. You have to have both cars parked next to each other to notice. The 2010 is a little more of a fastback, maybe by a 1/2 inch. It's too small to notice but it's kind of cool.

No rear shot picks??????????? :hysterical:

Hey DDT! I wanted to make sure I give you a picture that you can make negative comments about. That way you will have something to keep you occupied.

Hey DDT! I wanted to make sure I give you a picture that you can make negative comments about. That way you will have something to keep you occupied.

It seems DDT has a rear end problem. Wife, girl friend, or himself. Get over it man it's not that bad. Some people like a BIG rear.

I think the car looks just plain mean... from all angles.

I think DDT is majorly preoccupied with the ASS end of things? :yup:

:stirpot:

I think the car looks just plain mean... from all angles.

I think DDT is majorly preoccupied with the ASS end of things? :yup:

:stirpot:

Maybe DDT likes these better. :happy feet: :hysterical:

So if I didn't ask, you would not post it???????????? :hysterical:

Archived