TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have to be happy with the 2010 Mustang winning in this months Car & Driver!!!!!!!!!

Although it is not a Shelby, it is still a Mustang and it beat the more powerful and more expensive Camaro and Challenger. With that said, the price of the 2010 Mustang took a pretty good jump, loaded it cost the same as my Shelby. :happy feet: :happy feet:

If I move down south, I have been trying with my company but relo's are hard to come by, I will have a new GT500 as a daily driver, this is how the first one should have been.

Yeah, I was blown away by the price for a nice GT with track pack etc. Even a decent V6 is almost $28K!

Anyway, what's crazy is this is the same CD that published that scathing GT500 First Drive preview last month even calling Carroll names. I will NEVER buy another CD as long as I live. If I really want one I'll put my name in and wait till my local library discards it. To :censored: with CD!

When I first saw photos of the new camaro I thought it was ugly but would reserve judgement until I saw the actual car. Well today I saw a new silver camaro up close and personal. I was right the first time. Only a die hard bow tie person could love that car. Ford did it right with the retro look. Chev looks like a modern art version of the 68 camaro.

Am I seeing things? Chevy Drivel magazine actually picked the Mustang as the winner? Has the end of days finally come?

Oh, nevermind, I get it. Chrysler and GM are bankrupt so no more advertising dollars. Ford is still in relatively good shape so I guess C&D is sucking up.

I knew there had to be an explanation.

Am I seeing things? Chevy Drivel magazine actually picked the Mustang as the winner? Has the end of days finally come?

Oh, nevermind, I get it. Chrysler and GM are bankrupt so no more advertising dollars. Ford is still in relatively good shape so I guess C&D is sucking up.

I think you're on to something. That makes alot of sense.

Yep thats what I thought....C and D sux.

Archived