TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Wall clock

crispy23c

Just saw this on e-bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Ford-Shelby-GT-Wa...oQQcmdZViewItem

Black with Chrome wheels, just the way you like it, Milstang, Mastermech1 (and me). Pick it up for your garage when you drive it home. 1st accessory!

They also have a red '500 coupe clock (sorry MM, no 'vert clock--but you are lucky enough, I think! ;) )

Just saw this on e-bay:

Black with Chrome wheels, just the way you like it, Milstang, Mastermech1 (and me). Pick it up for your garage when you drive it home. 1st accessory!

They also have a red '500 coupe clock (sorry MM, no 'vert clock--but you are lucky enough, I think! ;) )

I'm gonna snap a shot of my GT500 and glue it to a clock like that. I'll post on ebay and make lots of $. :hysterical2:

Just saw this on e-bay:

Mine doesn't have the nice background, but it came off Ebay also...... It's been hanging here long before my car came at the end of September.

post-5894-1164253679_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1164253679_thumb.jpg

Just saw this on e-bay:

Haha! Well luckily my wife is good with photoshop and I do photography on the side so I think I will just snap a pic of my car, have her photoshop some background and make my own clock as well. Good find though! I have a ton of Shelby stuff as well and the builders are finishing up my room now. My wife calls it "the cave" for me to go hibernate in with all my stuff, the HD projector and my military stuff. The last part keeps making her want to call it the "war room" as well. :happy feet:

Haha! Well luckily my wife is good with photoshop and I do photography on the side so I think I will just snap a pic of my car, have her photoshop some background and make my own clock as well. Good find though! I have a ton of Shelby stuff as well and the builders are finishing up my room now. My wife calls it "the cave" for me to go hibernate in with all my stuff, the HD projector and my military stuff. The last part keeps making her want to call it the "war room" as well. :happy feet:

Nice job, man! You, my friend, have good taste! :beerchug:

My wife is learning p-shop now...little does she suspect that I'll have a number of "projects" for her when she's ready... :hysterical:

Missed out on a bid for a '67 GT500 phone the other day....one less thing won't make her cry, for sure :doh:

My wife is learning p-shop now...little does she suspect that I'll have a number of "projects" for her when she's ready... :hysterical:

Missed out on a bid for a '67 GT500 phone the other day....one less thing won't make her cry, for sure :doh:

Opps, that is one of the phones in "the cave" along with an R2D2 one I have had for years. 8)

Yes, I am lucky to have a wife that is willing to do all this crazy stuff. Painting my garage floor "battleship gray" and she is going to paint the Air Force symbol on the floor where my new Shelby GT will be parked. Appropriate since the Air Force helped me pay for it.

:banana piano:

...and appropriate since you now will have a car that can out-accelerate most (commercial) fixed-wing aircraft! :shift:

Haven't started prepping my garage yet (house is fairly new), need to order a car first! :doh:

R2D2 Phone?! Does it whistle & chirp when you get a call??? :hysterical:

Ya gotta' accasorize yer cave!

...and appropriate since you now will have a car that can out-accelerate most (commercial) fixed-wing aircraft! :shift:

Haven't started prepping my garage yet (house is fairly new), need to order a car first! :doh:

R2D2 Phone?! Does it whistle & chirp when you get a call??? :hysterical:

Ya gotta' accasorize yer cave!

Actually I am still unpacking boxes in my new home as well. We just moved to Birmingham, Scothew and Brad Barnett territory.

Yes it does beep and all that while the head spins and lights up...call me a geek. I was one of those kids that went in saw it when it first came out and it made a lasting impression...I was 5 years old what can I say? :doh:

I have a ton of military stuff as well as Star Wars. I even have an F-16 helmet with the oxygen mask and all...something that will go with my car. :hysterical:

Honestly I have more stuff then I can put in one room currently, my wife wants me to make a mini museum eventually.

I purchased my '67 GT500 phone at Walmart, a few months ago. The only color I have seen them in was red with white stripes.

I purchased my '67 GT500 phone at Walmart, a few months ago. The only color I have seen them in was red with white stripes.

Wal Mart and Staples are the only two places I have seen it. Got mine on clearance for $5 bucks at Staples. Sadly I only have seen them in red as well, I wish they had done at least one more color. I can use a few classy phones. :hysterical:

Pssst Crispy...

I ordered my car today. There is a lot of other stuff at work on mine that I will have to disclose at another time. :hyper:

You DOG! :devil: Keeping secrets...and taunting me with them! There ought to be a LAW! ;)

Keep us posted when you 'can'..

:hyper:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived