TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The road that the Democrat party has taken us down....

It now will remain there as long as she is Employed there...........................

Hmmmmmmmm.......... I wander when they will create a reason to let her go............................

And then there's this.......

http://www.10news.com/news/19562217/detail.html

Can you IMAGINE the outcry by the liberal corrupt big media if the Republicans were doing this?

But, since it's Dem's, they follow their rule #1......"It's Only okay when WE do it!"

Can't display the flag? Can't have Bible study in your own house?

DDT, this doesnt bother you? Really? Regardless of political affiliation this is crazy! What's next? No superbowl parties because you dont have a permit. No flags at your house?

50 years ago things like this would have NEVER happened! Are we really making progress?

Once again, the Constitution goes into the shredder. <insert emoticon of Constitution being shredded here>

And then there's this.......

http://www.10news.com/news/19562217/detail.html

Can you IMAGINE the outcry by the liberal corrupt big media if the Republicans were doing this?

But, since it's Dem's, they follow their rule #1......"It's Only okay when WE do it!"

Lets review the advantages of communism again; no guns for citizens, religion outlawed, no money, no property........no........freedom.

Lets review the advantages of communism again; no guns for citizens, religion outlawed, no money, no property........no........freedom.

Lets review what we have......

GUNS-YES

RELIGION-YES

MONEY-YES

PROPERTY-YES

FREEDOM-YES

Okay then, you should agree we are not "COMMUNIST"............

Then again you can continue taking the "PARANOID ZEALOT" approach??????? :hysterical:

Lets review what we have......

GUNS-YES

RELIGION-YES

MONEY-YES

PROPERTY-YES

FREEDOM-YES

Okay then, you should agree we are not "COMMUNIST"............

Then again you can continue taking the "PARANOID ZEALOT" approach??????? :hysterical:

We are not communist, yet. But every issue you listed is under attack. And by liberals. Stevie Wonder could see where we are heading.

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

- Martin Niemöller - 1946

I guess its ok as long as you don't have anything they want or do anything they disagree with, right?

As long as it's "SOMEBODY ELSE" then it's alright.

As long as it's not YOUR political party then it is OK.

As long as it's not YOUR religion then it isn't a problem.

As long as it's not YOUR freedom then it is nothing to worry about.

As long as you live in YOUR world, YOU don't need protection, from anybody or anything.

Let the oppressed fight their own fights. Let the weak defend themselves. Let the abused stop the abusers. Let the rich pay for it all.

What? Am I my brother's keeper? I guess not. As long as I am OK, its all OK.

Archived