TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Miami Mile 2009

sfadchi

I will have a website up soon! I'm aiming to have the event scheduled for the end of November or early December. I will update this section as frequently as I get information. As of today I have locked down the event site. It is a two mile private air strip located in Miami. It is an all concrete strip in excellent condition. I will soon be purchasing all new timing equipment for the traps. The event as of right now is going to be one full day long with a cost of about $300 per participant. The plan is to have prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in several different classes. All runs will have printed slips so participants will have a record of their speed. Participants running over 200MPH will get certificates with their information and speed recorded on it. I plan on having many vendors and other car related activities, including a mobile onsite dyno. This is not going to be a mustang only event but is going to be limited entry. I want to ensure everyone gets their moneys worth. I already have several people that are committed to attending the event, including one local business man with 5 super exotics. I plan on opening preregistration very soon. Those who are interested in attending the event please post or PM me.

I will have a website up soon! I'm aiming to have the event scheduled for the end of November or early December. I will update this section as frequently as I get information. As of today I have locked down the event site. It is a two mile private air strip located in Miami. It is an all concrete strip in excellent condition. I will soon be purchasing all new timing equipment for the traps. The event as of right now is going to be one full day long with a cost of about $300 per participant. The plan is to have prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in several different classes. All runs will have printed slips so participants will have a record of their speed. Participants running over 200MPH will get certificates with their information and speed recorded on it. I plan on having many vendors and other car related activities, including a mobile onsite dyno. This is not going to be a mustang only event but is going to be limited entry. I want to ensure everyone gets their moneys worth. I already have several people that are committed to attending the event, including one local business man with 5 super exotics. I plan on opening preregistration very soon. Those who are interested in attending the event please post or PM me.

Very cool. This week I am in Florida visiting Disney World etc. Rains every day around 4:00 or 5;00 pm with a great lightning show. This could make a speed event challenging..

Archived