TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coerced out of your car?

Au contraire my aging Budha Buddy. There was a national debt. The national debt was not elminated and Bush did not start off with a zero balance. However, Bush did cut taxes and brought MORE money into the federal tax system.

The illegal will be able to vote. After obama grants amnesty and citizenship. Then they will be allowed to vote, collect welfare, social security (even if they don't work) and health care benefits. Obama constantly tells us there are 50 million people in this country without health care benefits. What he does not address is taht 15 million are illegal immigrants and he does propose to give benefits to the illegals. Of course they will not be illegal after amnesty.

And the 15 million will represent 75 million new democrat votes. Because ACORN will register each one at least 5 times if not 60-70 times. Josef Stalin said it matters not who votes. It matters only who counts the votes. Is ACORN active in Seattle? Are they under investigation in Seattle?

Seattle is my home, I had never heard of Acorn before the election.

Chief Sealth said you cannot own the earth or the sky and thats hip to me. Politics is a waste of time after voting to me, I like the earth and sky and my boat but especiallly my SHELBY!!!

If you guys want to change the world... change people driving in the passing lane at 60 and the speed limit laws...surely with todays tecnology 60 mph is complete BS.

Now that would make you an american hero!

Buddha Buddy, I agree that the steering, brakes, suspension are such to allow faster speeds on the interstate. It would be nice to be more like the autobahn if only we could keep cars in the right lane. Alas, that will never happen here. But thre is a spot in West Texas that I still fondly remember about 145 on I-10. And a couple of spots on I-17 in AZ for over 100+.

To me politics is holding on to what we have and not losing anymore freedoms. That includes high octane gas, Shelby's, guns, etc. And as far as change.......well......spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Buddha Buddy, I agree that the steering, brakes, suspension are such to allow faster speeds on the interstate. It would be nice to be more like the autobahn if only we could keep cars in the right lane. Alas, that will never happen here. But thre is a spot in West Texas that I still fondly remember about 145 on I-10. And a couple of spots on I-17 in AZ for over 100+.

To me politics is holding on to what we have and not losing anymore freedoms. That includes high octane gas, Shelby's, guns, etc. And as far as change.......well......spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Dang we agree!!!!!!!!!

BTW, did you know that after stopping for the red light camera at the red light if you wait a few you can do a smoky burnout across the intersection against the red light? Or so I have been told...I would never do that but a fellow hot rodder told me it is so....:hysterical:

Traffic laws and enforcement are the number one limit on personal freedom if you ask me. And cameras to enforce laws suck.

Dang we agree!!!!!!!!!

BTW, did you know that after stopping for the red light camera at the red light if you wait a few you can do a smoky burnout across the intersection against the red light? Or so I have been told...I would never do that but a fellow hot rodder told me it is so....:hysterical:

Traffic laws and enforcement are the number one limit on personal freedom if you ask me. And cameras to enforce laws suck.

I agree with reasonable traffic laws and reasonable enforcement. I do not support cameras.

Archived