TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Two 2007 SGT's on Carmax - Black & White

StrayShadow

Bad idea to have the hood scoop signed. It will fade out and if/when the scoop is replaced the scoop would be taken from the Owner!

I do like the pricing, however...

I tried to load them on the Classified Ad page but I couldn't figure out how

to post it. Sorry.

Maybe Jeff will be so kind as to move it for me!

Kevin

07SGT2591

Do you work at Carmax? If not, then you posted them in the right place.

Bad idea to have the hood scoop signed. It will fade out and if/when the scoop is replaced the scoop would be taken from the Owner!

I do like the pricing, however...

True, I would do a light Sanding on the Stripe with 2000 grit Wet/Dry paper, avoiding the Signature of course, and clear coat it to help it last.

The white one looks to be someone that was here. They knew about the SGT faux gas cap center and the "all the rage" fender stripes.

Wonder who it was? Late number too almost the end of the run!

I tried to load them on the Classified Ad page but I couldn't figure out how

to post it. Sorry.

Maybe Jeff will be so kind as to move it for me!

Kevin

07SGT2591

I can't move things into the classifieds, different systems, but since you're not selling these yourself and just telling people about them, here is fine.

At least for me!

:-)

The white one looks to be someone that was here. They knew about the SGT faux gas cap center and the "all the rage" fender stripes.

Wonder who it was? Late number too almost the end of the run!

The CarMax site indicates that the car is in Nashville...

I just printed these ads. Might be interesting to see how the prices evolve over the years.

I figured it would just be a matter of time before these cars started showing up at places like Carmax. I'm sure owners situations change and they may need to find more practical transportaion or need the extra $$ in today's market. At least Carmax is advertising them for what they are. I would have liked a shot of the dash plaques for the CSM numbers.

I'm not crazy about the signed scoop, either. It will just fade or possible get ripped off.

Carmax has had several GT 500s and SGTs since I started shopping for them. As usual for Carmax, they always have very low miles. Stopped and looked at a GT 500 they had in the Knoxville store, but (surprise, surprise) no salesperson accosted me so I didn't find out how much they really know about the cars......

Archived