TEAM SHELBY FORUM

jlt, mafia for sale

Paulie

I am going to the 2.9 whipple setup and have decided to do their intake as well, so I will have the jlt intake with about 300 miles on it and a brand new in the box mafia for sale, might sell my metco idler as well, but going to see if it can be used or not before commiting to selling it.

Open to offers, but thinking about $325 shipped on the jlt and $145 shipped on the mafia.

I can have these parts ready to ship most anytime, but probably not till tuesday cause of the holiday.

Thanks

Paul

I am going to the 2.9 whipple setup and have decided to do their intake as well, so I will have the jlt intake with about 300 miles on it and a brand new in the box mafia for sale, might sell my metco idler as well, but going to see if it can be used or not before commiting to selling it.

Open to offers, but thinking about $325 shipped on the jlt and $145 shipped on the mafia.

I can have these parts ready to ship most anytime, but probably not till tuesday cause of the holiday.

Thanks

Paul

Is the mafia the tuner?

No, the mafia is a device that alters the signal from the MAF. I may have the jlt sold locally. Open to offers on the mafia.

Archived