TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007's ready for transport

FordFan1

Here's some photo's we took during our annual Las Vegas Nascar trip-

This was back in 2007, the wife and I were screwing around after visiting Shelby's facility. We found an open gate so we took the rental car around the buildings to check it out-

Suprise :)

P1010125.jpg

P1010129.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I took the time to find the rest of the photos from 2007-

Hopefully this is a Team-Shelby owners car- 07SGT1075 this is your white Shelby I'm standing next too in March of 2007.

P3090501.jpg

07SGT1075

P1010127.jpg

CSM sticker 07SGT1075

P1010130-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSM sticker 07SGT1057 I believe this is the sticker off the Black SGT in line next to the white one above

P1010131.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford window sticker / WHO's is this??? I believe this was taken of the white SGT in the picture below

P3090499.jpg

LINE UP WAITING FOR GRILLS!!!

P3090498.jpg

IF ANY OF THESE ARE YOUR SHELBY'S SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU THE FULL SIZE PHOTO

=-=-=-=-=-==-

It's interesting to try and decode the windshields. For example I see that yellow marking on the lower passenger side and wonder what that is? The picture below is my car as it came off the truck and you can see the remnants of that same yellow marking in my lower passenger side area.

Interesting stuff!

BTW, when was this trip? When were these pictures taken?

2621.png

2621.png

I noticed in the Shelby stickers that the only pricing on them is for the $1000 Gas tax.. Mine came with pricing $7390 for the SGT package. That was in March 2007. I did notice that the later ones without pricing that the dealers were adding on more. Any one else have a higher SGT package price. Rick

I noticed in the Shelby stickers that the only pricing on them is for the $1000 Gas tax.. Mine came with pricing 047390 for the SGT package. That was in March 2007. I did notice that the later ones without pricing that the dealers were adding on more. Any one else have a higher SGT package price. Rick

I forget the CSM when it changed but it was due to the fact that the sticker you had didn't provide for any dealer % markup. The price on the SAI sticker was what the dealer paid! So there was no room to add a few, or a lot, of $$$$. Dealers objected to the invoice price being on the sticker so rather than haggle with what should be an MSRP Ford folded to the ADM Gods and just took the price off and let dealers add what ever $$$$ they desired.

Hence early cars sitting on lots for ever with $15K mark-ups etc.

The 08's were advertised with a price that did include profit for the dealer.

BTW, when was this trip? When were these pictures taken?

These photo were taken in March of 2007 on the Friday of the Nascar weekend while visiting the Shelby facility in Las Vegas. The cars were parked out of sight behind some warehouses on the propertiy. We must of spent 15-20mins wondering around there all by ourselves... it's fun to go snoop around were the public isn't normally welcome :)

As you can see by one of the photos there was a few SGT's sitting around waiting to be completedd such as the grill.

Hopefully one of the owners of the SGT's I posted is on this site- Is there a way to search the registry??

These photo were taken in March of 2007 on the Friday of the Nascar weekend while visiting the Shelby facility in Las Vegas. The cars were parked out of sight behind some warehouses on the propertiy. We must of spent 15-20mins wondering around there all by ourselves... it's fun to go snoop around were the public isn't normally welcome :)

As you can see by one of the photos there was a few SGT's sitting around waiting to be completedd such as the grill.

Hopefully one of the owners of the SGT's I posted is on this site- Is there a way to search the registry??

Bummer my car didn't get there till the 20th!

I'll just imagine of them us mine!

:-)

Not yet, but soon! The down side is there are 5500+ SGT's out there and a mere handful here. Which means the registry will be likewise beyond the fact the car was built.

:-(

I would think mine possibly might be one of those as I received #1260 using home delivery of May 19, 2007.

There was a post way back that John showed pictures of the first driving lights done at SAI and I was told that the pictures of the car were of mine.

Shelby-Don

Here is one from Shelbyautos

I have some pictures of a BUNCH of Blue 08's that I took on my trip in Nov of 07... I will post from home if anyone's interested? I couldn't get very close, though.

Dan

I have some pictures of a BUNCH of Blue 08's that I took on my trip in Nov of 07... I will post from home if anyone's interested? I couldn't get very close, though.

Dan

much appreciated

Archived