TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR tires

I am shopping for new tires for some new wheels and have thought about the KR goodyears. What do you guy's think of them, especially the grip from the rears tires.

I'm not loving the idea of DR's, so I'm wondering if these are an good option.

I'm on the stock GT500 goodyears right now.

VERY sticky, they pick up every piece of sand, gravel and debris on the road and deposit them in the wheel wells, even when cold. I have no idea how much better they stick to the road as I've never used the "regular" ones.

I am shopping for new tires for some new wheels and have thought about the KR goodyears. What do you guy's think of them, especially the grip from the rears tires.

I'm not loving the idea of DR's, so I'm wondering if these are an good option.

I'm on the stock GT500 goodyears right now.

I did switch to the KR tires from the GT500 tires.

They are sticky but are no way as a good as a drag radial. They are good though.

The car does feel like it handles a little better.

The big improvement I found with them was noise. They are much quieter while driving over the GT500 tire.

I did switch to the KR tires from the GT500 tires.

They are sticky but are no way as a good as a drag radial. They are good though.

The car does feel like it handles a little better.

The big improvement I found with them was noise. They are much quieter while driving over the GT500 tire.

I figured they wouldn't be as sticky as a DR, but from the reviews I has seen about the GT500KR and the handling and grip of the car I've been thinking of using them.

Utimately I want a tire to be good going around corners and be able to take a trip on them too.

I also want to stay at stock 27'' diameter. The Nitto 305/35-18 may still be an option.

I figured they wouldn't be as sticky as a DR, but from the reviews I has seen about the GT500KR and the handling and grip of the car I've been thinking of using them.

Utimately I want a tire to be good going around corners and be able to take a trip on them too.

I also want to stay at stock 27'' diameter. The Nitto 305/35-18 may still be an option.

STICK WITH THE NITTO 555 OR ENVO

Archived