TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Evolution Performance Discount Coupons?

Hey Mixxer, can I get a discount, need to order my Spec clutch and QA1's soon ( in the next few weeks ).........I will pickup end of July when I visit my cousin ( 8 hr drive ) but we're 20 minutes away from Evo, I think I spent enough with Evo.........just ask Fred, he knows :))

Hey Mixxer, can I get a discount, need to order my Spec clutch and QA1's soon ( in the next few weeks ).........I will pickup end of July when I visit my cousin ( 8 hr drive ) but we're 20 minutes away from Evo, I think I spent enough with Evo.........just ask Fred, he knows :))

hahahaha such loyalty BY evo... I see you have a stage5.. spending some $20,000 and you get snubbed because only the first 2 people get it? HAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha such loyalty BY evo... I see you have a stage5.. spending some $20,000 and you get snubbed because only the first 2 people get it? HAHAHAHAHA

Don't you worry mr. 18 posts, I rec'd a pm from Mixxer............but you enjoy yourself.............hahaha yourself.........and you have no idea what I spent so :finger:

Archived