TEAM SHELBY FORUM

car will be pulled in december

dtharmon633

Anyone have a fairly reliable delivery date given a 'pull date" of 04DEC06? What does it mean to have the order pulled?

That term is a slang term for: "dude, we are gonna build your car". It is not a term Ford uses officially.

As far a a delivery date, you will need to call your dealer or Ford Customer service at 1-800-392-3673.

They can give you status in real terms that are documented in the FAQ sticky section of this forum.

You can get dates for terms like "scheduled", "bucked", and "released from plant" from CS.

Keep calling them on a regular basis. Good luck. Let us know how we can help you. B)

That term is a slang term for: "dude, we are gonna build your car". It is not a term Ford uses officially.

As far a a delivery date, you will need to call your dealer or Ford Customer service at 1-800-392-3673.

They can give you status in real terms that are documented in the FAQ sticky section of this forum.

You can get dates for terms like "scheduled", "bucked", and "released from plant" from CS.

Keep calling them on a regular basis. Good luck. Let us know how we can help you. B)

THANKS a bunch!!! I called customer service today and still do not have a VIN. Some have quoted short timeframes from build to delivery so I was curious if I would see it this year. Thanks again for the feedback.

Thanks for the phone number. I called a while ago and gave them my vin and was told my car has been released from the plant.

:happy feet: :happy feet: Released from Plant :happy feet: :happy feet:

You are one lucky man. Tell us about your car ????

Mine was rel from plt a couple days ago. I think alot of people are about to see their cars!! :happy feet:

Are they still sending the cars out to the upfitter for striping after they show release from plant? Mine took over an extra month to arrive while it was being striped. It wasn't until I got a rail car number that I knew it was "on the way". I mention this only to keep you from having to breath in a bag when it doesn't seem to be getting there. :drop:

:happy feet: :happy feet: Released from Plant :happy feet: :happy feet:

You are one lucky man. Tell us about your car ????

Performance white convertible, tungsten stripe, upgraded crimson/charcoal interior. It has all options, but the shaker 1000. I had to reorder it with the shaker 500 to release a material hold.

Archived