TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Front Fascia

Hey,

does anyone know where I can find the front fascia on the shelby gt? i have a white 07 SGT and have some scratches on the front bumper and would like to replace it. I don't see it on shelbyperformanceparts.com.

Thanks for any help.

jared

Hey,

does anyone know where I can find the front fascia on the shelby gt? i have a white 07 SGT and have some scratches on the front bumper and would like to replace it. I don't see it on shelbyperformanceparts.com.

Thanks for any help.

jared

Yeah go to your FORD dealer the bumper is the same one on a California special it is not Shelby item.

Hey,

Thanks for any help.

jared

My Ford dealer sold me one for $370 and painted it for about $250. I had some serious Rock chips so I had to get a new one

My Ford dealer sold me one for $370 and painted it for about $250. I had some serious Rock chips so I had to get a new one

You probably got the "accessory" price, which is considerably lower than the "replacement" price, which I believe is inflated because they figure insurance companies will pay full-up, where add-onners won't.

Some dealers' parts folks don't know (or won't admit) there are two prices for the same item.

You probably got the "accessory" price, which is considerably lower than the "replacement" price, which I believe is inflated because they figure insurance companies will pay full-up, where add-onners won't.

Some dealers' parts folks don't know (or won't admit) there are two prices for the same item.

Does Ford still print a Motorsports catalog?

Steve

Look in your area directory for salvage yards. A couple phone calls and you might find just what you're looking for...

+1

I'd ask for any GT/CS's floating around, since there won't be many wrecked SGT's laying around in salvage yards that haven't already been stripped clean.

Ken

They gave me 20% off the list price. They said they really wanted my business so I said "OK" :woohoo:

This is what I did when I bought the GT/CS fascia for my GT. The accessory price is a lot cheaper.

Hey,

Thanks for any help.

jared

Humm...if you have a "few scratches" why wouldn't you just repair and repaint? Why get a new or takeoff?

You don't want a repainted one?

Humm...if you have a "few scratches" why wouldn't you just repair and repaint? Why get a new or takeoff?

You don't want a repainted one?

This early in the game Id have to agree with Jeff. If you replace it now youll be replacing it again every 2 years. Why not just repaint it and possible fill the scraped parts with some sort of putty? Then once it gets too bad replace it.

Most of us probably have scrapes on the bottom edge of our front fascias. Or atleast I do and am hoping Im not the only one.

This early in the game Id have to agree with Jeff. If you replace it now youll be replacing it again every 2 years. Why not just repaint it and possible fill the scraped parts with some sort of putty? Then once it gets too bad replace it.

Most of us probably have scrapes on the bottom edge of our front fascias. Or atleast I do and am hoping Im not the only one.

I do have a few scrapes!

But months ago I really had some issues with parking too close to a large concrete building (see picture) and a little filler and some paint and you can't even tell now!

FrontEndDamage.jpg

FrontEndDamage.jpg

I do have a few scrapes!

But months ago I really had some issues with parking too close to a large concrete building (see picture) and a little filler and some paint and you can't even tell now!

Looks like you need to stop parking next to buildings that are under demolition ! :hysterical:

Archived