TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Have You Caused A Wreck?

This just happened a second time in just the 4 weeks since I got my KR.

Driving down a 4-lane street in the right lane approaching a red light. There's about 10 cars in the left lane and only a few in front of me in the right lane. As I'm slowing, I'm passing a pickup on my left who was also slowing. As I just get past him, I hear this "screech" and looked left. The two guys in the truck were eyeballing my car and almost rear-ended the car in front of them. Pretty much the exact same scenario a couple of weeks ago.

Reminds me of a rear-ender I had when I was about 22 years old. Driving down a residential street and looking at this, shall we say "well endowed" girl walking towards me. My eyes were so fixated on her upper-body-region, that I slammed into a car sitting at a stop sign in front of me. It was only at about 20 MPH, and thank God the man in that car was not hurt. He and the cop got a good laugh about why I wasn't paying attention.

My father, the judge, and the insurance company were not amused.

This just happened a second time in just the 4 weeks since I got my KR.

Driving down a 4-lane street in the right lane approaching a red light. There's about 10 cars in the left lane and only a few in front of me in the right lane. As I'm slowing, I'm passing a pickup on my left who was also slowing. As I just get past him, I hear this "screech" and looked left. The two guys in the truck were eyeballing my car and almost rear-ended the car in front of them. Pretty much the exact same scenario a couple of weeks ago.

Reminds me of a rear-ender I had when I was about 22 years old. Driving down a residential street and looking at this, shall we say "well endowed" girl walking towards me. My eyes were so fixated on her upper-body-region, that I slammed into a car sitting at a stop sign in front of me. It was only at about 20 MPH, and thank God the man in that car was not hurt. He and the cop got a good laugh about why I wasn't paying attention.

My father, the judge, and the insurance company were not amused.

I was just in he cummings area and saw a red KR I looked great, not sure if it was you or not.

The blue is the only color that does not do it for me. AWESOME that you father is a Judge as that will hopefully help if you get tickets

I was just in he cummings area and saw a red KR I looked great, not sure if it was you or not.

Haven't been up in the Cummings area lately. Another red KR? Did you notice if it was a 2009 or the 2008 40th anniversary edition?

The blue is the only color that does not do it for me.

Yeah I gotta agree. To each his own, but the only other color combination I liked was the silver with blue stripes.

AWESOME that you father is a Judge as that will hopefully help if you get tickets

I wish he was, but he's not. I should have phrased that differently:

There were 3 people who were not amused: my father, the judge, and the insurance company.

• 2 months later...
Haven't been up in the Cummings area lately. Another red KR? Did you notice if it was a 2009 or the 2008 40th anniversary edition?

Yeah I gotta agree. To each his own, but the only other color combination I liked was the silver with blue stripes.

I wish he was, but he's not. I should have phrased that differently:

There were 3 people who were not amused: my father, the judge, and the insurance company.

gee thats funny, i was driving in White Plains yesterday and saw this AMAZING gal walking down the street on my side and my eyes locked onto her and i almost drove thru a red light, I slammed on the brakes and she looked over at me and smiled...i smiled back and sank in my seat, lol :shift:

gee thats funny, i was driving in White Plains yesterday and saw this AMAZING gal walking down the street on my side and my eyes locked onto her and i almost drove thru a red light, I slammed on the brakes and she looked over at me and smiled...i smiled back and sank in my seat, lol :shift:

Are you sure you didn't, RISE, in your seat? :hysterical2:

QSS

Archived