TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roush UCA's wheel hop

Post TSB I am getting it very bad wheelhop and would like to get feedback from anyone running Roush UCA/LCA to eliminate it...it seems Roush is doing much more with Ford these days so I am considering them. Looks like a good constuction on this unit.

Roush UCA

I have them, both actually.

The LCAs are billet and look cool

No hop unless the temps/tires are cold.

Only down side non adjustable but they fit like factory and operate as quiet as well.

I had the FRPP handling kit installed same time so unsure if you will need that as well but if I could do it all over again, I would not have gotten the handling kit.

I would start with just the Roush UCA and go from there.

I have them, both actually.

The LCAs are billet and look cool

No hop unless the temps/tires are cold.

Only down side non adjustable but they fit like factory and operate as quiet as well.

I had the FRPP handling kit installed same time so unsure if you will need that as well but if I could do it all over again, I would not have gotten the handling kit.

I would start with just the Roush UCA and go from there.

Could you elaborate a bit as to why you wouldn't install the handling kit...if you had to do it all over again.

Joe

Could you elaborate a bit as to why you wouldn't install the handling kit...if you had to do it all over again.

Joe

Simple, it is pricey and IMO does not lower the car enough, anotherwords, I would go Griggs for a little bit more money

My main complaint was the wheel hop and a the simple Roush UCA and LCA will get rid of that.

I am not saying that the handling kit is no good or that you should not get it but modify in phases, rather than just replacing every single part all at once.

It makes sense to me but I know Im not really explaining it well.

I think this logic goes along way, to do one mod at a time and see if you are happy with the results that way you dont spend more money than you have to or over mod.

Archived