TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great deal on 305/35/20 P Zero's..................

Tire Rack has these listed for approx. $450 ea. plus shipping.

If you are thinking about doing the 305 P Zero tire conversion, but are holding off because the tires are going to be just under $1000 including shipping, check this out.....

Ebay special........This is a GREAT deal @ $304ea. INCLUDING shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=120417780735

R

If you are thinking about doing the 305 P Zero tire conversion, but are holding off because the tires are going to be just under $1000 including shipping, check this out.....

R

Great deal, but I think there have been a lot of posts that these tires won't work with the Alcoa wheels. They rub on the outside of the wheel wells.

Great deal, but I think there have been a lot of posts that these tires won't work with the Alcoa wheels. They rub on the outside of the wheel wells.

I thought there might just be someone, beside me, who may be interested in the modification discussed in the thread below, within the past couple of weeks. If so, this tire deal will save someone $350+, on their way toward this conversion.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...t=0&start=0

R

R

I run those tires on my car, and they're about due for a replacing. Good lookin out.

I run those tires on my car, and they're about due for a replacing. Good lookin out.

What size wheels are they mounted on and is your suspension stock or modified?

R

Just bought a set. Now I gotta get the cut down rear end. After I get my SS back. Been at SAI since 2/2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx for passing the deal along.

BJ

Just bought a set. Now I gotta get the cut down rear end. After I get my SS back. Been at SAI since 2/2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnx for passing the deal along.

BJ

Yes, the tire price was the "extra" cost that I was very interested in reducing. I could not belive that I found these 305 P Zero's for $304ea.!!! Including Shipping!!!<<<In reality, that puts the tire price down into the high $200's each.<<<NICE!! Much better than $450 ea. plus shipping!!!

I am ordering my Baer Extremes, in Red, for the rear tomorrow, and the shortened axle in the next couple of weeks. Since the rear brake duct work will no longer fit, once these wider tires are installed and fitted under the car, I believe I am going to leave the ducts attached to the factory/original lower control arms and add the billet lower control arms offered through SSP. This way I can leave the full axle assy. that was part of the Super Snake conversion in-tact with the brake ducts installed on the original control arms and nothing will get misplaced or seperated.

R

Saleen Extreme 5-spokes 20X9 w/ a 30mm offset and 20X10 w/ a 50mm offset. Stock 4x4 suspension. LOL They've never rubbed once.

They apparently don't have the issues we have with the Razors and Alcoa wheels. I'm now looking at a new axle shortened by 1/2" on each side. Gives me also a chance to make it a 9" rear.

They apparently don't have the issues we have with the Razors and Alcoa wheels. I'm now looking at a new axle shortened by 1/2" on each side. Gives me also a chance to make it a 9" rear.

What's the offset on the alcoas & razors?

Edit: again my suspension is stock, I was wondering if I'd have problems once lowered.

I think this is the right box...

0516081845.jpg

Thanks for the info, however, I could have done without the pic.

Those three words on the bottom left make me want to puke!

Made in China for American Racing, doesn't seem right.

I know, back to topic.

I am almost sure that with the Razors and Alcoas there will be fender rubbing issues with the lowered suspension.

• 7 months later...

R

hi rob,

will these just fit on, or will they rub?

hi rob,

will these just fit on, or will they rub?

Not sure, mine have not been mounted. The Super Snake 275/35 P Zero's are 27.7" tall, these 305/35's are 28.4" tall. I may end up going a different direction and not using these 305's......

R

Archived