TEAM SHELBY FORUM

interior upgrade

We're delighted that you like them :)

Can you feel the difference in the new cushioning (bolstering)?

You can feel the difference the second you're in the seat. Very nice improvement that provides a lot more support on the side of the seats.

Pretty cool. I didn't realize they added the logo to the back seat also.

Steve

Are the 427 logos on the rear seats something special? I had SAI install my 427 package and I don't have logos on the rear seat, but I like them. I think I'm jealous :cry:

Are the 427 logos on the rear seats something special? I had SAI install my 427 package and I don't have logos on the rear seat, but I like them. I think I'm jealous :cry:

I added the interior upgrade package that was made available. They customize the seats to match the 427 Edition when you order it.

I added the interior upgrade package that was made available. They customize the seats to match the 427 Edition when you order it.

Looks great!! Enjoy it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do they do the install. Did SAI find some one in your area or did you have to.

Had them installed by SAI when the car was in Vegas for the Super Snake package.

I'm pretty sure the arrange for a local installer when you order them online.

How do they do the install. Did SAI find some one in your area or did you have to.

The folks that produce the interior for SAI will find a installer in your area and arrange for installation. The price includes the installation by that installer. It's a seamless transaction, I am very satisfied with my seats!

• 2 months later...

They have approved installers typically in your area. My installer actually came out to the house and removed the seats, took them to their shop, installed the new covers and brought back the next day. Can't ask for better service. Robert and Gary are fantastic to work with. Very professional. I have the center console and steering wheel as well. Those two pieces really finish it off.

Good investment and look great.

-TR

Archived