TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got My Vin!

69deluxe

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Can hardly contain myself! I got the call that mine will be produced on Nov 27th, shipped on Dec. 1st, with an ETA of Dec. 10th. Yeah, I know that there may be some delays along the way, but this is a BIG step forward! The fact that it's at this stage means that I will not have to wait until next summer!!! And it has the Shaker 1000 (which was the focus of a topic I started last week).

PS, in case your wondering, the best day this year was the birth of my son!

:hyper:

Can hardly contain myself! I got the call that mine will be produced on Nov 27th, shipped on Dec. 1st, with an ETA of Dec. 10th. Yeah, I know that there may be some delays along the way, but this is a BIG step forward! The fact that it's at this stage means that I will not have to wait until next summer!!! And it has the Shaker 1000 (which was the focus of a topic I started last week).

PS, in case your wondering, the best day this year was the birth of my son!

:hyper:

I know exactly how you feel. Felt the same way when I got my full Vin ... Fortunitly I can watch the progress using fords secure web site since i work for the dealer.

My car has been released from the plant and has a dealer ETA of 11/24/06. Ya right !@ . ... I expect it probably first or second week of Decemeber.

Its a great feeling knowing that something u have wanted so bad is finally getting close to being completed !

dond

Archived