TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is such a great forum!!!

Whammer

I don't want this to sound too @$$ kissing, but this is the best Mustang/Shelby forum I've ever been on.

Everyone here gets along very well and there never is the flame wars or clashing of personalities that I've seen on so many other forums.

Everyone also seems so willing to help each other and many have gone far out of their way to offer help or advice.

This is a great forum and it's a real pleasure for me to be here.

Yes, this forum truly is AWESOME. I have learned soooo much from everyone here. In fact, the dealer I've been working with for my Shelby calls me asking questions, looking for information. I have no doubt that this forum and its members openness and willingness so share information has saved me lots of $...from both aspects of the right mods to install and purchase prices.

THANK YOU TEAM SHELBY!!

I don't want this to sound too @$$ kissing, but this is the best Mustang/Shelby forum I've ever been on.

Everyone here gets along very well and there never is the flame wars or clashing of personalities that I've seen on so many other forums.

Everyone also seems so willing to help each other and many have gone far out of their way to offer help or advice.

Ditto

You are right...and these folks are even better in person! If you ever get the chance to get to any Team Shelby events, you really should. I am not a big car club person, but I can't get enough of the events that these guys put on. Tulsa (Mid America Shelby Nationals) is coming up and it is the best Mustang show / race I have ever been to!

+1

Yes it's a great site
:hysterical: Obviously you don't go into the non topic political threads and you missed all the old "us vs them" stangsunleased vs SAI forum or GT500 vs SGT arguments :D

Agreed

Archived